Born video

great vid. The part with the ants eating the cheese kinda refers to deconstruction: "who will eat the decay when the worms have lost their sight?"
The part with the sky in the intro is really kvlt and reminds me of negura bunget. Great budget video. I WANT TO SEE IT ON TV!!!!

great vid. The part with the ants eating the cheese kinda refers to deconstruction: "who will eat the decay when the worms have lost their sight?"
The part with the sky in the intro is really kvlt and reminds me of negura bunget. Great budget video. I WANT TO SEE IT ON TV!!!!

It's allegory. The ants on cheese clips are spliced with clips of masses of people crossing crowded streets.

I'm sure it is meant to imply that, like ants, people scurry about devouring whatever they can find and then moving on.

The video as a whole utilises that idea alot, I liked it very muchly.

NEAL IS SEXY!

It's allegory. The ants on cheese clips are spliced with clips of masses of people crossing crowded streets.

I'm sure it is meant to imply that, like ants, people scurry about devouring whatever they can find and then moving on.

The video as a whole utilises that idea alot, I liked it very muchly.

NEAL IS SEXY!

Yes, and the image of the ants appears onscreen at the exact moment Warrel sings "we are the same." I thought that was a dead giveaway. :loco:

retarded.jpg