Bought a Digitech GNX4 two days ago.....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
This thing looks awesome, but man the learning curve to use all of the functions on this thing is going to be tough. Can't wait to try all the stuff out, but I am just getting used to the guitar effects. I haven't tried anything else.

bryant

Oh man, I don't think you'll be disappointed, just read through the manual and you will be playing with it for days non-stop. Maybe once you've created some good tones and messed with the drum programming you could give us a sample of the two in one little song excerpt or something?!?

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Oh man, I don't think you'll be disappointed, just read through the manual and you will be playing with it for days non-stop. Maybe once you've created some good tones and messed with the drum programming you could give us a sample of the two in one little song excerpt or something?!?

Oh yeah I plan on it, but it may be a little while. :erk: I have been working six to seven days a week lately. I do have electrics, acoustic,s and a bass as well as a brother who can sing (more southern rock style than metal, but still a good vocalist) lead quite well, so I have pretty much what I need to record a full song. I even have a keyboard if I want to make some kind of intro/outro or something.

Bryant