Bought Bugera 333xl - No Footswitch

Jan 25, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
So I saw a used Bugera 333xl sitting at guitar center for 230 bux, I was able to haggle down to 200 so I picked it up. The problem is I can't seem to find a footswitch from any type of store or second hand, and Bugera's support is having technical issues.

Is there a generic footswitch I could buy, or do I need the official Bugera footswitch?

Hi! I own Bugera 333 myself, and I am pretty sure that there isn't a generic footswitch that is compatible with the amp, so finding an official Bugera footswitch is probably the only solution to this.

Yeah I was figuring, that just hoping I could get a generic and save some headache.

It's a shame, the amp sounds AMAZING, but I bought it to use live and I need to switch between clean and dirty channels live. Bugera is proving to be hard to get ahold of. I finally got a support ticket in but I am assuming it's going to be atleast until monday when I get a response and that's if I'm luck. Who knows how long it will take to get a footswitch once I can get ahold of these people. My amazing deal is turning into an "ok" deal :err:

Oh well, amp sounds absolutely killer atleast :kickass: