BOUNCY AS FUCK METAL SONG. SHIT SON.

anyone else? perhaps. what is it missing. what is not sitting well with you? how can i make this mix sound fuller. i think its missing that fullness.

yeah dude.... panning is your biggest issue here.... sort that out and you'll have MUCH more room to improve on this mix... as it stands now you're facing an extreme uphill battle.

pan EVERYTHING either L, C, or R... CLA style and tweak certain things like leads, efx, blah blah a bit more towards the center... especially toms...! to get that nice natural stereo image...

okay guitars are L 100 and R 100 and bass is L35 and Leads are L50

my tom are really far apart to like you mentioned. ill try to fix up those things.

It depends on the tracking. Two tracks get hard panned for rhythm guitars and bass, although sometimes two center bass tracks (DI and distorted, etc) is also effective. Two lead tracks get panned accordingly. If there's one bass track, leave it center. Same deal for leads.

1. Pan the bass to Center.

2. Pan the leads to center.

3. Did you actually double track guitars? because it still sounds mono. If you didn't then double tracking your guitars will make it sound more dynamic.

no i just used two diffrent stacks for guitar and used one signal. and ill pan the bass and leads to center !!

It depends on the tracking. Two tracks get hard panned for rhythm guitars and bass, although sometimes two center bass tracks (DI and distorted, etc) is also effective. Two lead tracks get panned accordingly. If there's one bass track, leave it center. Same deal for leads.

okay cool ill try this out too :)

would single tracking the guitar through two different amps be the same as doube tracking? or are the dynamics you refer to come from the small latencies from human error while tracking the 2nd time around?

from the small human errors etc. plus with 1 duplicated track you simply get phase issues and it won't work. you need to actually play it twice.