POP PUNK SONG WITH VOCALS. NEED FEEDBACK ASAP.

I think the vocals sound pretty good, but it depends what you are after.

If you want pop-punk "Blink 182-style" they are quite raw, but with the type of vocalist (seems more toward the hardcore end of punk), they are probably better that way. Could do with some volume, but then you would need to be careful not too let them dominate the mix too much.

My only major problem was the Podfarm "Coca-cola" guitars (too fizzy), I actually use a similar set up at home (ux2) and I always have to frequency sweep my guitars and notch at about 4-5k to cut that fizz out.

I think you may have two different guitars (lead and rhythm?), but its the one that is solo'd at about 3:03 where i hear the fizz.

The bass guitar might be a bit boomy?

I think the vocals sound pretty good, but it depends what you are after.

If you want pop-punk "Blink 182-style" they are quite raw, but with the type of vocalist (seems more toward the hardcore end of punk), they are probably better that way. Could do with some volume, but then you would need to be careful not too let them dominate the mix too much.

My only major problem was the Podfarm "Coca-cola" guitars (too fizzy), I actually use a similar set up at home (ux2) and I always have to frequency sweep my guitars and notch at about 4-5k to cut that fizz out.

I think you may have two different guitars (lead and rhythm?), but its the one that is solo'd at about 3:03 where i hear the fizz.

The bass guitar might be a bit boomy?
i record guitars twice and i think that second time he was just really inconsistant with the first track but it was like 2 am and i forgot to have him re record it.. and i agree pod farm can get some fuzz to it but i personally like the tone i got for this band :)

thanks for your input. ill be uploading the latest version here in an hour or so , so come back and have a listen. new version will consist of drum edits and vocal edits alot with some level changes. ")

thanks for your input as well !

Still have to do some more work with vocals but you're quite on the good way. Very SYG, FYS-ish I like that. Btw nice gang vocs !

damn dude, pretty good so far. there's a lot of room tone though try and record in a better room or dampen the room more.