Bourbon Street Bar & Grill

The bar is huge (long), but the place is pretty small, so they prolly want to squeze in as many alcoholics as they can (like me). It's been that way for every show I've seen; sorry, Pyrus, it's probably over 21.

I also think this isn't the best place to meet/greet with the bands playing -- I've rarely seen bandmembers there talking to us the crowd...usually you can't even fuckin move around in there...

Pyrus if you can't get into that club on the 20th there's a club in Alameda (Rooster's Roadhouse) who's having an all day metal birthday bash and I will be up there for it because my friends (Hangar 18) are playing that night there. I haven't seen anything about it being 21+.....all you need is a ride there though.

For info on it check out my friends band webpage at www.megadethtribute.com

hahah Jewfro drunk has his own language...i shall translate: "WHoo, acool. Thankx, Maiden. Might chec it oiut if I can get up therea." is really "Whoooo! Cool! Thanks, Maiden. Might check it out if i can get up there!"

Maharet said:
hahah Jewfro drunk has his own language...i shall translate: "WHoo, acool. Thankx, Maiden. Might chec it oiut if I can get up therea." is really "Whoooo! Cool! Thanks, Maiden. Might check it out if i can get up there!"

LOL thanks for the "Jewfro drunk" to English translation. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

metalmaiden said:
Pyrus if you can't get into that club on the 20th there's a club in Alameda (Rooster's Roadhouse) who's having an all day metal birthday bash and I will be up there for it because my friends (Hangar 18) are playing that night there. I haven't seen anything about it being 21+.....all you need is a ride there though.

That's a cool little place. - Smyth's Sweet Leaf played there :). Maybe I'll finally get to meet Mel!

Testament Legions said:
That's a cool little place. - Smyth's Sweet Leaf played there :). Maybe I'll finally get to meet Mel!

You've never met Mel??? I thought you have. Then you must come and see their show on the 20th or else go to Bourbon Street the night before they are doing a show there too and I will introduce you to her and the rest of the band. :Spam:

metalmaiden said:

That linky no worky, it brings you to an admin login? :loco:

Bear

Testament Legions said:
I hate this small cramped Bar.....with a small stage & shitty lights.......and the drinks are made weak......unless you know the bartender:D

TL that show at Bourbon Street is no longer happening. For now, unless something other gets booked for Friday night, their just playing at Roosters Roadhouse on the 20th. If these change I will let you know.