BoYz

~*Kutie Kourtney*~

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2002
A place in Canada
Visit site
LOL, all my threads are guy related, but sorry they piss me off, they're misleading and ful of shit 99.9% of the time...if u haven't seen my thread for project u should read it, it's for a project I'm doing for sociology and all u boyz don't know what ur talking about....but thats not the purpose of this thread, this is to figure out what do guys really want...tell the truth, I mean even sexually, the guys I fool around with say they want it one way, but then the other...I know I'm not bad, cause well the results and how fast i get results tell me I'm not bad if ya know what I mean;) but erg, I don't know...whats the deal with u boyz?:guh:

Heh. I *was* going to reply to that thread too.

Courtney darlin, what this guy is saying is this forum is for metal music related topics. Of course it's famous for thread drift and flaming, but all in all the forum members *might* not deem the topic of male bashing appropriate. Especially considering a majority of the forum members are male. My suggestion is to read some of the previous topics posted.. maybe check out some of the band forums for bands you enjoy and post to some of the present topics. From there you'll get a general feel of the Ultimate Metal forum, the members, and successful topics.

Hope this helps.
Cheerfully,
Episode666

Damnit! Guys wants a woman with a soul... Who is unique in all aspects.. A beautyful, self-thinking soul... Listen to episode666... She has a good way of expressing herself, and if the avatar is her; she could be a good guess of what guys want... !

No offence was meant to be in the first place!!!

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
What a guy wants? plain and simple: depends on the guy. unlike what you seem to have decided men are not all alike, just like women aren't. i won't want the same thing as anyone else.

Wise Words SF....
I already posted on the other thread (project) what I look for in a women, but I forgot this: Self Esteem, enough to love herself, so she can't be crawling for some guy she thinks she like.... I hope I made myself clear.

Most girls I have met are very superficial and only care about there looks, very plain and boring. Except for one, but I shall let her be.

Yeah, i find a lot of girls are like that. the only girls i know who aren't are nearly all heavy metal fans like us, with the exception of about 3 girls i used to know in school. and the rest of them were soooooooooo hypocritical! and also so totally convinced they seem to know why guys are like. if you ask me, any kind of generalisation or stereotype about guys/girls are full of shite, just like courtney's thread.

The original post in this thread is pretty funny. First she goes about slagging off men with breash generalisations, and then she starts getting flirty about fucking them.

I think before she asks the question "what do men want?" she should ask herself "what do i want?"

Or more precise, what do you want in a guy? theres alot of cock out there for ya.

you definitely uphold the superficial stereotype of girls!

goodluck with your project.