Proposed ND Powerfest setlist

blizzard_of_ozz_thumb.jpg

Am I the only person who wants to see TNR in full?

I was seriously going to suggest that when I first made the thread.
I thought that would be the perfect setlist for Powerfest, considering it will be the first live show following the release of the album.

Though Paul said they would not be performing Twilight Innocense.

Also, in a festival setting, you probably want to showcase as much of your catalog as you can, considering the number of people who might be seeing you live for the first time.

Definitely would be cool to see that done in the future!

We wouldn't have enough time at the fest to play the whole cd anyhow, I think we only get 45 minutes and that's including time inbetween songs.

At this point I don't really have a desire to play the whole cd live. I appreciate the interest though, that's cool. There's still too many older tunes I still enjoy playing that I'd hate to leave out just to play only new stuff. "Dark World Burden" or "Twilight Innocence"? I'll take "Dark World..." hehe But hey, maybe someday we'll do something like that.

Ah yeah, I didn't necessarily mean for Powerfest, just for like a local show in general. I think you guys wrote one motherfucker of an album, I love it, I'd love to see it all done at once as something special as like a one time deal.

Wow, I'm not even sure I know how to play that song LOL That was just a bit before my time. Someday we might bust out some really old material, for a special occasion! Right now we just have too much new material we're anxious to try out onstage.