Brainstorm live in Lyon yesterday

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
The guys were awesome as usual, the thing that really surprised me was how the crowd reacted!
Usually we got a sleepy crowd here, but it wasn't the case yesterday as people were screaming and even chanting the name of the band between songs! I couldn't believe it :)

What else to say? Andy is one of the best Metal frontmen in the world, the whole band seemed to have fun and were as surprised as me seeing how the crowd was into them... and of course I enjoyed this very enthusiastic show! *neck hurts*
Maybe the sound could have been a bit better, still it was okay.

I can post the setlist, except if you want to keep the surprise 'till your local gig ;)

By the way Nocturnal Rites were ok (a bit repetitive to me), and Edguy better than on the last tour, without being mindblowing either.

I'm probably not objective, still... BRAINSTORM stole the show :p

Good to hear, Flo!! It's about time for some BS live action again (last time was that Blind Guardian festival last year in June I believe), I will only have to wait another 2 weeks. I don't mind if you post the setlist or not. But how much playing time did they have? I'm sooo sick of short BS sets.

Gaunerin said:
Good to hear, Flo!! It's about time for some BS live action again (last time was that Blind Guardian festival last year in June I believe), I will only have to wait another 2 weeks. I don't mind if you post the setlist or not. But how much playing time did they have? I'm sooo sick of short BS sets.
Then you'll be sick once again, they played for 45 minutes or so...

As for the setlist, I don't like to know which songs my fave bands will play before a show myself, otherwise that kills a part of the excitement you know, that's why I prefer to ask you first.
But if anyone on the board wants the setlist, no problem I'll PM you. Here we go Marlies ;)

Fangface said:
Then you'll be sick once again, they played for 45 minutes or so...

As for the setlist, I don't like to know which songs my fave bands will play before a show myself, otherwise that kills a part of the excitement you know, that's why I prefer to ask you first.
But if anyone on the board wants the setlist, no problem I'll PM you. Here we go Marlies ;)

J'étais au concert d'EDGUY à LYON au TRANSBORDEUR, they were GREAT !!! BRAINSTORM AND NOCTURNAL RITES TOO !
The Public was unbelievable !!!!
I want to SetList of Nocturnal Rites and Brainstorm if anyone have it ;-)
thx

Hey Flo, maybe you like to hear that your presence in Lyon was mentioned last night in Oberhausen :D (I hope to have something like a review of last night online by tomorrow, but I must soon leave for my basketball training and so cannot work on anything tonight).

By the way here's the setlist of the show now that the euro tour is over ;)

Shiva's Tears
Doorway to Survive
Blind Suffering
Fornever
Hollow Hideaway
The Leading
Highs Without Lows
Under Lights

Any different setlists for the other gigs?