Stockhomshow yesterday

Jonas

Hmmm...
Nov 29, 2001
Västerås, Sweden
www.lostkingdom.net
I was at the show yesterday in Stockholm....damn, it was actually one of the best show I've seen for ages! They were great! I got pleasantly surprised by Dimmu Borgir as well actually. But that was only because they played 4 songs from Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, which is their only good album...
but I was ready to leave after Hypocrisy really....they totally blew everything else away! The new song was awesome as well, I'm really looking forward to the new album!

i was there, and i was blown away by both hypocrisy and dimmu! but norther were not as good as Children of Bodom ;) Honestly that was scary!!

Anyway, i need some pics from the show, as i'm publishing an article about the show in our school paper. so if anyone would be so kind and let me use you pics, i would be forever grateful.

thank you

I was there also! So f.u.c.k.i.n.g great!!!
They had a great sound and they played alot of what I wanted to hear. A little too short though, but w.t.h, they did a great show!

Dimmu Borgir was quite good, but they had a poor sound... all messed up. And you couldn't hear the vocals clearly enough.

Norther I didn't like at all. Was in the front though, but only to get a good place to bang my head for Hypocrisy! :)