Hey All,

There is a new interview with Mikael at http://www.full-strength.net

Feel free to tell us your thoughts in our forum -

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=200

Cheers!

:devil: :headbang:

very nice Opeth section on your site
goggly.gif

although it repeats alot of stuff already stated in other interviews (fuck I would hate to do constant interviews, it would get so bbbbooooring)
I am especially excited about the fact that on the Damnation tour, they will play all songs off that album plus reworkings of Face of melinda, Harvest, to bid you farewell and credence
I hope they come to oz on this tour aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schism said:
although it repeats alot of stuff already stated in other interviews (fuck I would hate to do constant interviews, it would get so bbbbooooring)
I am especially excited about the fact that on the Damnation tour, they will play all songs off that album plus reworkings of Face of melinda, Harvest, to bid you farewell and credence
I hope they come to oz on this tour aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what got me excited today... but I thought that when they come to oz the first time it would be the beginning of the Damnation tour... anyone??

jeanreno said:
Thats what got me excited today... but I thought that when they come to oz the first time it would be the beginning of the Damnation tour... anyone??

I am sure I have read elsewhere that they would not play any Damnation in Oz because we will only have had it a few days.

BTW I listened to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time last night because of your Avatar, really enjoyed it:D

Schism said:
I am sure I have read elsewhere that they would not play any Damnation in Oz because we will only have had it a few days.

BTW I listened to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time last night because of your Avatar, really enjoyed it:D
cool, try Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd too :headbang:

dammit opeth - PLAY DAMNATION IN AUSTRALIA!!:cry:

Very nice interview.. can't wait to see Opeth touring for Damnation, and "To Bid You Farewell" live would be nothing short of orgasmicallymindblowing.. enough fanboyism, I suppose..

I was distracted by the presentation in the interview. Why do you summarize what mikael says before we even read it? I prefer tradition interviews where the interviewer asks questions and the interviewee answers. Doesn't that make sense? besides that, the information was interesting...

We’re thinking of doing things like ‘Face Of Melinda’, ‘The Night And The Silent Water’ (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), ‘Harvest’, ‘To Bid You Farewell’ and things like that.

Does everyone there read the same I do??????

My eyes were in complete awe when i read that...............The night and the silent water , will always be my favorite opeth song , if they play that...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh