BRAVE finally finishes new album!

I've said it in other forums, I heard them perform the whole thing at the end of last year and if the disc sounds half as good it'll be incredible. Those of you who haven't heard them before do yourself a favor and check them out.

I just would like to see them again. I missed the Jammin Java show, and I think it has been over a year since I last saw them. They need to get back out there playing live again.

Jason

Heh. I never knew you and Al were such big fans...

I expect this disc to do something for this band. (Well, hope, anyway.) They surely deserve it.

Al absolutely LOVES Brave. I think he said they brought him to tears when he saw them live some years ago. I can't say I adore them nearly as much as Al does, but I really dig the new tunes they've posted, and expect awesomeness from the new album. :) I also really like how the music sounds since they've added Suvo. I think Al said it best "his addition has really brought their music to the next level."

I'm hoping Glenn will consider Brave for a future ProgPower, now that this new album is complete, and, in my opinion, heavier than their previous album.

As usual, Joan beats me to the punch. Anywho, yes, Mike, I absolutely worship Brave! Ever since I saw them at Powermad 2001, I've been drawn to their music. In my opinion, there are only two greater bands on this planet: Dream Theater and Fates Warning.

I've been waiting ever so patiently for new material from this band, and I can honestly say it's been worth the wait. It's the perfect mix of styles from all of their previous material (including their days as Arise From Thorns). There's no reason why this band shouldn't appeal to music fans all over the world. I wish them the absolute best with this release.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al