Brave Yesterdays....2 different versions?

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
Fateful has been questioning me about this and I dont have the answer......hmmm....2 different versions???....would they be the difference between the jewel case and the digi??....this is the link to what I am talking about.......of course it is in a language I dont understand.....if anyone can tell me the actual difference between these I would appreciate it.....

http://www.cdpoint.com.br/index.aspx

Reece

for ya to get the right in point there:

bydversions8fo.jpg

Interesting... I thought there would only be one version at this stage. I can't imagine another version out. Perhaps someone's just trying to make a little bit more money by proclaiming it as limited?

hmm.. I heard that in one pressing the writing on the back of the album was too bright and hard to read and then repressed with darker writing?
Dont know if this is what you mean?

Hobo said:
you are correct, but it was not bright.
the first pressing was so beige it was almost unreadable against the beige backgruond.
(i have it :p )

Yes.....one is the european release and one the U.S. release.....the one that is gold text is the U.S. version......but which one is which??????
I would certainly buy a euro version....if I could tell the difference between the two before I buy it.....I would hate to have bought 3 different ones and still not have the euro version...I already have a DIGI and a jewel case one........ ;)

Er ... I think there's 3 or 4 versions actually. I have digi's released by CM (got it in Canada) and Avantgarde (someone got it for me in Denmark), then there's the CM jewel case, and one with a red(?) text.