bread

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
on my travels i cant help but notice the change in bread from country to country.
german bread is foul, french bread is like dying and going to heaven, italian bread is plain weird and british loaves are uber processed.
whats the bread like where you come from?
warburtons.jpg

Ah ah France is the bread country of course!
Our baguettes are the best in the world and other kinds of delicious breads you can't even realize!
With cheese or marmelade, that's like a good pumpy-dumpy!(even though i prefer the second one!)
Yep our bread is the best!

Pff try some others than supermarket bread!!!
In real bakeries they rule all your fuckin' breads!
You can't realize how powerfully breaded we are.
We rule, and i agree, the baguette is not the best but our bread rules and that's all

Norway has never been a country with lots of agriculture, so we've just used the types that has come to us. For instance: 50 meters from my house we've got a french confectioner, which makes fresh bread and baguettes everyday. I reckon it's okay like. On the other hand there are supermarkets that also make fresh bread every day, and they have all kinds... like danish, french and so on.

Bastet said:
ah, i'm glad for you ;)
Hum, i guess you know that we have good bread, knowing that you don't live far from France, but it depends on where you buy your baguette.
Supermarkets have industrial bread, cheaper but not as good as the true one.
:headbang:

rafael said:
Norway has never been a country with lots of agriculture, so we've just used the types that has come to us. For instance: 50 meters from my house we've got a french confectioner, which makes fresh bread and baguettes everyday. I reckon it's okay like. On the other hand there are supermarkets that also make fresh bread every day, and they have all kinds... like danish, french and so on.
Here in France, supermarkets make bread, but that's tasteless and it becomes hard as a rock after one hour...
Backeries are the best way for finding good bread:worship:

yeah, onward with bakeries.
in belgium that's where we belgians buy our bread, every bakery has it's own special bread...

in my childhood, we went to my little villages baker, called 'de kock'
his special skill was this bread we ate, and still eat every saturday
it's white bread with raisins and this almond/honey border (franchipane)
mmmmhmmm!

i'm quite crazy bout nutbread (dark) dark raisin bread and multicereal bread
and that turkish/moroccan flat bread with sesame seeds is mmmmhmmm too!

94ef.jpg

this is baker 'benny' from ghent city, belgium
and his annoying little brad 'simon'.

i'm fascinated by the way he rips us off (croissants price differs from day to day)
every time you buy something from him he goes smiling in this suspicious way 'goodday and thank you! muhhahahahyoudon'tknowwhatididinthatbread'
norwegians love his moustache tough.

siderea said:
94ef.jpg

this is baker 'benny' from ghent city, belgium
and his annoying little brad 'simon'.

i'm fascinated by the way he rips us off (croissants price differs from day to day)
every time you buy something from him he goes smiling in this suspicious way 'goodday and thank you! muhhahahahyoudon'tknowwhatididinthatbread'
norwegians love his moustache tough.
Ah ah yep looks very...cool!!!:D
Bakeries are law:headbang:

french_anatheman said:
Here in France, supermarkets make bread, but that's tasteless and it becomes hard as a rock after one hour...
Backeries are the best way for finding good bread:worship:

Yeh, well... the supermarkets in norway are okay i reckon.

the french bread that i've tasted is the one from the confectioner, which makes real french bread every day. they've french opening times, french flags outside and there's even french people that work there, and i always greet one of them on my way to school like. :D

it's great!

rafael said:
Yeh, well... the supermarkets in norway are okay i reckon.

the french bread that i've tasted is the one from the confectioner, which makes real french bread every day. they've french opening times, french flags outside and there's even french people that work there, and i always greet one of them on my way to school like. :D

it's great!
Anyways, i have to say that in Norway everything rules!
From the mountains to the music, and of course bread!!!:D
Bread in France is one of the only things that still have value...
But well, it is just bread!:D

we dont really have bakeries here. we buy most of our shit form the supermarkets. the bread is always packaged and square and pre-sliced. we have like confectioners that sell pasteries and pies and the occassional loaf of bread. but i dont think they are made in store. not where i used to work anyway, which was part of a large chain. i think its a tradition that is dying out really fadt over here. shame really. fucking labour.