Break Out the Christmas Avatars!

Hey, I just noticed I've never had an avatar on here. Clearly I am above such pedestrian pursuits. Or I just have no friends. Better go masturbate with my own tears.

I was going to try and make a shitty pixel art one but I realized that the fat asshole in mine doesn't have enough forehead showing.

EDIT: Ok, that's as close to a Santa beard as I'm going to get. Unfortunately I forgot to save it as a png so now it's all artifact-y.

Hey, I just noticed I've never had an avatar on here. Clearly I am above such pedestrian pursuits. Or I just have no friends. Better go masturbate with my own tears.

Yeah, avatars/sigs disabled ftw. It's always an unfortunate surprise when I view this forum from a public computer, not logged in.

2rmnk0i.jpg

fctpw.jpg

34j545x.jpg

He has a reindeer coming out of his head. How awesome is that?

Instead of a Santa hat, hbb's avvy just has jizz on its face.

If someone could be arsed to make me a crow with a Santa hat, I would gladly use it.

yes. this is my favorite time of year FOR THIS REASON AND THIS REASON ONLY

just kidding. but I do love my Christmas avatar though. I think i left it up for a full year one time.

dear god. i can't access my old photobucket account, i forget my password and the email i used for that account has been de-activated. this is tragic.

well I guess it's time to retire Jon Nödtveidt as Satanclaus after his 7th UM Christmas.

Anyone good willing to chef me up a new one?