breakfast for champions

Scrambled eggs, rolls/toast/bread, some vegetables, a pint of cocoa with whipped cream on top.

This is what I had :Spin:

depends on ones mood, hangovers etc. cant beat a full fry with beans, mushrooms and different types of bread tho. Shit im hungry now and i've left me bank card at home :yell:

I went to a cafe for a full breakfast a few days ago. She apologised about there being no white pudding, I said it was ok. She passed me a plate with a silver lid on it and, to my horror, when I removed it, there were no beans, tomatoes, or mushrooms. Just 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 1 egg. A fucking full breakfast? Thats why Im moving to the city

ah its all to common now, a fry is considered sausage-bacon-egg-pudding. the nordies make great fries though god bless em

im even hungrier now :erk:

Dd? :erk:

ccharles.jpg

Strangelight said:
I went to a cafe for a full breakfast a few days ago. She apologised about there being no white pudding, I said it was ok. She passed me a plate with a silver lid on it and, to my horror, when I removed it, there were no beans, tomatoes, or mushrooms. Just 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 1 egg. A fucking full breakfast? Thats why Im moving to the city

You actually want sausage, bacon and eggs (beans?) for breakfast? *wow*

Pretty "heavy" stuff... but standard in that neck of the woods I presume...