breakfast for champions

hmm food for the gods :D if it must be healthy... so Wasa bread, white cheese, 1 or 2 tomatoes, and a glass of milk (if you like), yoghurt and than some fruits. mniami food :D

Maqus said:
The little sausage pieces mixed with stomach acid and saliva would have a fight against the little bacon pieces, who have formed an alliance with the half-bitten beans, thus forcing the mushroom and tomato slices to send their ambassadors to the sausages because the beans are historically known as the fiercest combatants and out of the two bads fighting at the sausage side would be the lesser bad, and they have a decent airforce too, while the beans have air but lack the force.

something like that, yes! horrible scene o_O

tourettes.gif

Loona said:
hm, as I saw all the street names and other things are written on both languages, or at least they were in 2000, when I was there. and I think most of the ppl speak it, the older ones surely, but think the youngers too, because I think it has to be a subject at school.
aye, it's mandatory to study swedish here, atleast for some time since it is indeed the second official language. I started learning it on the seventh grade, and from there like 6 yrs. I remember nothing anymore, so when I'm in sweden, I'm better off with my english :Smug: (I think that's quite common among the youngsters here. most of us can't be bothered with the language really)

Crack Hitler said:
aye, it's mandatory to study swedish here, atleast for some time since it is indeed the second official language. I started learning it on the seventh grade, and from there like 6 yrs. I remember nothing anymore, so when I'm in sweden, I'm better off with my english :Smug: (I think that's quite common among the youngsters here. most of us can't be bothered with the language really)

You do good in using english, 'cause finnish people trying to speak swedish in sweden are often looked upon like "what the fuck?" :)

I personally think it's a bit daft that you finns have to learn swedish, I mean - if you live on Åland or something it's OK I guess... but otherwise... nah...

I usually skip breakfast...or sleep through it when I'm not at work, hehe. I used to play my guitar so much that I would play right through lunch and dinner too, only to stop for a breadstick or something.