breakfast for champions

Loona said:
what's on tonight? think I'm gonna go to Metro to buy some excercise books for me, like I had enough of this writing on pieces of papers as I cannot find a normal excercise book... I can't write in those spiral ones, and the others are so thin that I just finish them in 2 or 3 seminar lessons...

The same thing I wanted to see last night, that Kauffman thing with Ace Ventura whatshisname, but last night it was cancelled, ffs, because of some shooting -- what shooting in a cinema??

Buy Pigna Nature exercise books, they're beautiful.

Maqus said:
Buy Pigna Nature exercise books, they're beautiful.
I planned to do just that :) I go to Metro because they have the best price for them. originally my problem was that I wanted to cover them, and for this I didn't want to buy these colourful ones. seems like I have no choice...

Strangelight said:
egg is useful while making burgers

Have eggs, but still don't get 'em to stick and get "fluffy" in the texture. One can use breadcrumbs I suppose, but then the burgers become quite "bulky", and that's sorta not the idea - or is it?

Loona said:
they don't stick together as the ones in macdonalds, because there's no glue or saliva involved :ill: I can't eat them without a plate under them, but at least it tastes good :D

Up here in SE we have a local burgerbrand, their burgers are totally topnotch... firm, juicy and tasty *schlurp* :Spin:

Gronke said:
Up here in SE we have a local burgerbrand, their burgers are totally topnotch... firm, juicy and tasty *schlurp* :Spin:
but that's up there, I won't ever taste it :cry:
okay, maybe I will. for my Finnish university studies I wil have to travel to Finland for some time, and I will have to learn some Swedish as well, so I hope I will manage to go there as well :)

Loona said:
but that's up there, I won't ever taste it :cry:
okay, maybe I will. for my Finnish university studies I wil have to travel to Finland for some time, and I will have to learn some Swedish as well, so I hope I will manage to go there as well :)

Keep your eyes open after a big orange / red sign saying "mAx", and you'll be in burger-heaven! :worship:

Maqus said:
Loona, why will you have to study Swedish when it's not related to Finnish? :lol:

She / he is able to hit on Jonas in Katatonia and feel special! Or? Isn't that what swedish is all about? :p

Maqus said:
She

I dunno, you're supposedly Swedish, tell us.

Ah alright... so much I know! (about the gender-bit)

I'm supposedly swedish indeed, but what should I tell you? I got the lingo by birth, so I didn't have any objectives when it comes to Jonas :cool: :tickled:

Maqus said:
Loona, why will you have to study Swedish when it's not related to Finnish? :lol:
because Swedish is some kind of a second mother language for Finnish people, everyone speaks it, and quite alot Swedish ppl live there too. just seeing the fact they have spent almost all their history under the control of the Swedish Empire gives you the answer (or I don't know how was it called that times, but it lasted till the early 1800s, when they became a part of the Russian Empire, and became an individual country only on the 6th of December, 1917) please someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Loona said:
because Swedish is some kind of a second mother language for Finnish people, everyone speaks it, and quite alot Swedish ppl live there too. just seeing the fact they have spent almost all their history under the control of the Swedish Empire gives you the answer (or I don't know how was it called that times, but it lasted till the early 1800s, when they became a part of the Russian Empire, and became an individual country only on the 6th of December, 1917) please someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I am awful with historical dates, but you are probably right. There's a fun story about how the swedish diplomats got the russian drunks and tricked them to draw the border at the wrong river up in the north... :p (which I think I posted about long ago here, or smth)

The fact that there's a lot of swedes in finland is correct, I think that swedish is an official second language of finland, or at least WAS.

hm, as I saw all the street names and other things are written on both languages, or at least they were in 2000, when I was there. and I think most of the ppl speak it, the older ones surely, but think the youngers too, because I think it has to be a subject at school.

The little sausage pieces mixed with stomach acid and saliva would have a fight against the little bacon pieces, who have formed an alliance with the half-bitten beans, thus forcing the mushroom and tomato slices to send their ambassadors to the sausages because the beans are historically known as the fiercest combatants and out of the two bads fighting at the sausage side would be the lesser bad, and they have a decent airforce too, while the beans have air but lack the force.