breakfast for champions

Gronke said:
You actually want sausage, bacon and eggs (beans?) for breakfast? *wow*

Pretty "heavy" stuff... but standard in that neck of the woods I presume...
I challenge any man to knock back the offer of a full breakfast in the morning. Especially when you can smell the bacon cooking and that

just to say I'm gonna eat hamburger for today's breakfast. whyt do you think?
(hm, not those crappy does-not-contain-anything-natural burger king ones I mean, it's made by mom)

Strangelight said:
I challenge any man to knock back the offer of a full breakfast in the morning. Especially when you can smell the bacon cooking and that

You got anything against heartburn close by, and perhaps book me in for a heartsurgery in 20 years, then I'm in! :oops:

Loona said:
just to say I'm gonna eat hamburger for today's breakfast. whyt do you think?
(hm, not those crappy does-not-contain-anything-natural burger king ones I mean, it's made by mom)

She made the actual burger and all of that herself? Good stuff :)

Btw, it's so hard for me to make the burgers "stick together" when I try to make 'em on my own.. they tend to fall apart when making them in the pan
:erk: Does your mummy have any hints on how to fix that? :wave:

Strangelight said:
Ah you'll be grand. I'll forage for some Rennies anyway

I know this alcoholic (older) man, he's using those Rennies all the time - he's even proud over them, drags them out of his chestpocket and throw them on the table... pretty pop advertisement that!

Strangelight said:
Aye, as I said 'a while back'. Im off for my morning toffee anyway :wave:

Didn't say you WERE, and even IF you ARE boozing it up all day long - I don't mind, it's your life and everything.

Don't choke on that fudge eh?

Gronke said:
She made the actual burger and all of that herself? Good stuff :)

Btw, it's so hard for me to make the burgers "stick together" when I try to make 'em on my own.. they tend to fall apart when making them in the pan
:erk: Does your mummy have any hints on how to fix that? :wave:
they don't stick together as the ones in macdonalds, because there's no glue or saliva involved :ill: I can't eat them without a plate under them, but at least it tastes good :D

egg for breakfast is OK imo, ate a couple of days ago. one problem is that I like to eat onions next to it and if I do noone will talk to me all day long, even if I brush my teeth about twice :lol:

First breakfast: milk with a double chocolate donut; second breakfast: chicken sandwich with cocoa; lunch: minestrone soup, pork stew with noodles, pickled beetroots and vanilla pancakes with chocolate syroup.

If only I didn't have to teach in the afternoon :( It'd be a perfect day.

Yeah, I usually kill them. It's all fun and games here at the frogs.

The students I teach are part-timers, they work and come to school every other week, on Fridays and Saturdays. So they have their English classes from 5 to 8 on Saturdays. But I have to be in the office anyway cause I work here as a secretary too, and as I'm away for two and a half days during the weekdays because of the uni, I have to work on Saturday too.

I think my students want to persuade me to cancel the class today. I also want to go to the movies tonight so they better be successful :tickled:

what's on tonight? think I'm gonna go to Metro to buy some excercise books for me, like I had enough of this writing on pieces of papers as I cannot find a normal excercise book... I can't write in those spiral ones, and the others are so thin that I just finish them in 2 or 3 seminar lessons...