Breaking news: Glenn signs WRONG MAN to headline ProgPower VII!

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
Promoter Glenn Harveston was in a tight spot when Nevermore canceled their ProgPower appearance recently. So great was the demand for an immediate replacement to be named that in the midst of all the pressure and hurry... the wrong man was signed to appear.

Instead of Jørn Lande, internationally renowned singer and former member of bands such as Mundanus Imperium, Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force, and Beyond Twilight, Harveston instead accidentally signed Jørn's countryman, and third cousin, Jorn Lande.

Jorn was very pleased at the announcement. "JEG er meget stolt å komme for ProgPower. Den har alltid blitt meg drømmen å utføre inne en bygning det har en tak. JEG rettferdig håpe JEG kanne end meg innfinne seg tid å bevare meg kyllingene fra fryser inne det kulden September luften! Du ain't ikke annet enn en jakthund hunden!"

Says Jørn: "I don't know who this Jorn guy is they're promoting, but I hope people realize that Jorn and Jørn are two different people. This Jorn fellow headlining ProgPower is an Elvis impersonator from Båtsfjord. I hope Atlanta is ready."

Thank god we won't have to hear any Brazen Abbot material then.I can handle a little elvis with the foreign accent,just cant handle any of that 2nd rate Abbot material

Dark One said:
LOL, this is what the translator stated:

"Takk shells you have. Man gives takk.

In'll være her over alder smile uke. Prøve the veal."

WTF?? :lol:

Damn. That one was supposed to be:

"Thank you. Thank you very much.

I'm here all week. Try the veal."

Try a different translator. :p

Dark One said:
LOL, this is what the translator stated:

"Takk shells you have. Man gives takk.

In'll være her over alder smile uke. Prøve the veal."

WTF?? :lol:

What?! You mean "thank you" isn't in their database?

"Prøve the veal!" :lol: :lol:

You guys are making it hard to answer the phone at work :loco:

Dark One said:
LOL - apparently not

Oh wait, I was using Swedish to English, not Finnish to English. :loco:

Man, I'm glad, because for a second there I thought that although the Swedes make great music, they're all nuts!

:lol:

Dude, neither Jørn nor Jorn is from Sweden or Finland. Don't you know where Båtsfjord is?

look at the flag on "Out to Every Nation" :lol: Jørn is Norwegian.
he's screaming because you didn't know. :p
B0001D0MTU.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg