Breaking news: Glenn signs WRONG MAN to headline ProgPower VII!

Damn you Jim - freaking coffee just flew out of my nose when I read that - and I actually splurged and got some damn starbucks today instead of the rancid brew I make for the office everyday.

I smell hazelnut- Oh great, that is prolly gonna be with me for a while - bastage.

Good one
Jeff

Make mine an XL, they tend to shirk after washing, or am i hoping to put on some weight i mean muscle before PPVII.

Coldfire Mouse said:
Raggi!

For once you finally made me laugh! Hysterical Post! Can you make those shirts with 2 sayings? your and add

"oh and have a fuck you day!"

Coldie

I already have the franchise on the "FUCK YOU" and "HAVE A NICE DAY" tees. :Spin:

I'm gonna make a killing with these!!!!

--I was sure, reading the thread topic, that Jim was about to start some trouble and say that Glenn should've booked Dan Swano or something. :D

(Not that I'd mind seeing Dan doing a mix of his numerous projects someyear....but probably not as a headliner.)

hmmm, it seems that the place I do my T-shirts at, jakprints.com, doesn't print less than 25 at a time. I could have sworn the would go as low as 12 shirts at a time. So either I've remembered wrong, or they changed it.

So we're looking at $6.25 per shirt (assuming we want a black shirt with white lettering on the front), $7.25 for the XXLs. Plus $15 setup fee, plus shipping to whoever is going to do the mailing, plus the actual mailing costs.

If we get 25 people to commit we can all be in for like $9 each. With 10 people in it would be like $22 each to cover costs. I don't have a job right now and I'm living in a strange, snowy place so I can't play charity boy on a novelty shirt. :D

So what do we want to do? Choices I see are:

A- We wait until we have 25 people all in and paid before printing the shirts

B- We don't wait until we have 25 people, so everybody pays more than cost and I risk making a profit if a few people buy them later.

C- We get official sanction to make these say "Jørn Lande: Prøve the Veal" and he or his people can sell whatever's left, buying them from me at cost.

D- Someone else handles all of this and I just them x amount for my shirt.

Or maybe somebody points out a cheaper place to print the shirts. :p I've had 2 different designs shirts done up at Jakprints though and they are great quality shirts.

Jim LotFP said:
Promoter Glenn Harveston was in a tight spot when Nevermore canceled their ProgPower appearance recently. So great was the demand for an immediate replacement to be named that in the midst of all the pressure and hurry... the wrong man was signed to appear.

Instead of Jørn Lande, internationally renowned singer and former member of bands such as Mundanus Imperium, Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force, and Beyond Twilight, Harveston instead accidentally signed Jørn's countryman, and third cousin, Jorn Lande.

Jorn was very pleased at the announcement. "JEG er meget stolt å komme for ProgPower. Den har alltid blitt meg drømmen å utføre inne en bygning det har en tak. JEG rettferdig håpe JEG kanne end meg innfinne seg tid å bevare meg kyllingene fra fryser inne det kulden September luften! Du ain't ikke annet enn en jakthund hunden!"

Says Jørn: "I don't know who this Jorn guy is they're promoting, but I hope people realize that Jorn and Jørn are two different people. This Jorn fellow headlining ProgPower is an Elvis impersonator from Båtsfjord. I hope Atlanta is ready."

Dude, you're crazy (and funny as shit)! Three years of German in high school and lving in Belgium for 3 months (thus learning some Dutch) makes it look very familiar, but not nearly enough to translate. So here is what I got online:

"I'm a lot of proud to come for ProgPower. It has always been my dream to accomplish in a building it has a grip. I a fair way hope I can end my come interval to save my chickens at freezer in facts cold September air! You ain't nothing but a hound dog!"

The translation site wasn't really good at getting the grammatical structure of the sentence correct, but one can get the overall flavor.

Oh yeah, Du ain't ikke annet enn en jakthund hunden! :lol:

Jim LotFP said:

OR

C- We get official sanction to make these say "Jørn Lande: Prøve the Veal" and he or his people can sell whatever's left, buying them from me at cost.

are my choices. And I so want one... is this the point where we women start badgering you about having girlie shirts??

Jim LotFP said:
hmmm, it seems that the place I do my T-shirts at, jakprints.com, doesn't print less than 25 at a time. I could have sworn the would go as low as 12 shirts at a time. So either I've remembered wrong, or they changed it.

So we're looking at $6.25 per shirt (assuming we want a black shirt with white lettering on the front), $7.25 for the XXLs. Plus $15 setup fee, plus shipping to whoever is going to do the mailing, plus the actual mailing costs.

If we get 25 people to commit we can all be in for like $9 each. With 10 people in it would be like $22 each to cover costs. I don't have a job right now and I'm living in a strange, snowy place so I can't play charity boy on a novelty shirt. :D

So what do we want to do? Choices I see are:

B- We don't wait until we have 25 people, so everybody pays more than cost and I risk making a profit if a few people buy them later.

D- Someone else handles all of this and I just them x amount for my shirt.

Or maybe somebody points out a cheaper place to print the shirts. :p I've had 2 different designs shirts done up at Jakprints though and they are great quality shirts.

I might balk at $22, for a "Jørn Lande: Prøve the Veal" shirt, but at $9 I'm in (size XL)... so I vote to wait for 25 takers.