Breaking news: Glenn signs WRONG MAN to headline ProgPower VII!

Kenneth R. said:
look at the flag on "Out to Every Nation" :lol: Jørn is Norwegian.
he's screaming because you didn't know. :p
B0001D0MTU.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
I don't know why...but us Norwegians have to scream when we hold the flag! And sometimes we flip the 'bird' while doing it:
revengeofthemooninites06.jpg

Hmm... if anyone's interested in the nonsense translation for Jorn's statement, here it is:

"JEG your meget proud on coming traveled ProgPower. The has always blitt meg drømmen on utføre in a bygning the has a ceiling. JEG rettferdig håpe JEG kanne end meg innfinne chewy time on saves meg chill rope direct fra is cold in the kulden September the air! You ain't ikke annet in the pursuit dog dog!"

chewy time?

chill rope direct??

in the pursuit dog dog???

:lol:

EF am a lot of proud to come for ProgPower. It has always been my dream to accomplish in a building it has a grip. I a fair way hope I can end my come interval to save my chickens at freezer in facts cold September air! You ain't nothing but a hound dog!

Yippee38 said:
I a fair way hope I can end my come interval

This is better than what I thought I was writing.

Anyway.

"I am very proud to perform at ProgPower. It has always been my dream to perform in a building with a roof. I just hope I can end my set in time to return home and save my chickens from freezing in the cold September air! You ain't nothing but a hound dog!"

Get it?

Get it?

Jim LotFP said:
Instead of Jørn Lande, internationally renowned singer and former member of bands such as Mundanus Imperium, Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force, and Beyond Twilight, Harveston instead accidentally signed Jørn's countryman, and third cousin, Jorn Lande.

Probably Glenn did this on purpose, i suppose his next announcement will be that he'll change the festival's name to: PrøgPøwer.