Breaking news: Glenn signs WRONG MAN to headline ProgPower VII!

Well, as I will want one XL prolly and I'd love to be able to get a XXL for my buddy who's going down but isnt ont he board (so he wouldnt know what all this was about) - I can wait for closer to 25 - if we have 10 or 15 solid commits we can spread the remaining $ over those peeps and it will be less over the original cost for each person taht way - right?

jeff

OK, I need someone in the US to receive the shirts and mail them out to people. Costs are going to get stupid if I have them shipped to Finland and mail them out from there,

They need to be willing to do it (I'd forward money for envelopes (shirts fit fine in a 9" x 12" manilla envelope and they are chheeapp)) and somebody that purchasers are comfortable with having their home address (but if they were going to send that to me, that shouldn't be too difficult).

People are going to have to send me $10 for a T-shirt, $11.50 for XL. More if you're not in the US.

So where's the volunteer?

Glad Mosquito can step up to the plate - looks like I will be doing a bit of travelling here shortly so I'm out as a volunteer. Where should we send the $$$ for the shirts themselves to?

jeff

I still have to get the design approved by you guys before starting money collection and everything.

However, my new site is moving into final preparations and so I'll be busy with that for the next week or so. I'll deal with all of this after that.

Pellaz said:
--I was sure, reading the thread topic, that Jim was about to start some trouble and say that Glenn should've booked Dan Swano or something. :D

(Not that I'd mind seeing Dan doing a mix of his numerous projects someyear....but probably not as a headliner.)
if only... if only... ;)