breaklose live in merksplas, belgium - 20th of december

Thortyir said:
Crossvaults sucked major balls at Metal at the attic festival... It was the same song again & again...

Well, it's just my opinion, I was tired and we only played 20 minutes, so... And we are a LOT more metal than them, so...

But I insist on the fact that a Breaklose + Garden Of Decay gig in Merksplas was going to be something great... An other forum meeting since I know I can't go to London... :cry:
yeah, that's youre oppinion, but i was just joking man, and yes, you were more metal than them, cause they are not a metalband anymore(but the organisation asked to do a metalperformance, so...

to late for booking you cause you're at the X-mas fest

rafael said:
what in hell are you guys doing in belgium? damnit mehdi, you promised to get to norway as fast as you could!

do like marginalé, get your finger out of your arse, book us a gig, and we'll come any day :tickled:

Morpheus said:
:p Du weißt du bist der Einzige für mich :lol: :tickled:

hahaha ;)

ah sad u cant come to london morpheus, but I'm sure if anathema tours in germany I'll be there somewhere :)

and to stay in the subject of this thread, I cant come to Belgium the 20th, I'll be in Germany then :erk: but next time maybe :)

ah fucken hell. whats wrong with you people. you can go to the Xmas fest the day after in tilburg.

and i dont get it. most of the bands who are playing there on the Xmas fest are evil black and death metal bands. i thought christmas was about peace and jesus christ? :confused:

marginalé said:
yeah, that's youre oppinion, but i was just joking man, and yes, you were more metal than them, cause they are not a metalband anymore(but the organisation asked to do a metalperformance, so...

to late for booking you cause you're at the X-mas fest
Yep, no problem Dries... I think they must sound more "gothic electro" nowadays... At M.A.T.A festival, I don't like them much, it was really boring and some of the tracks were really bad, but I think they found their own way since these old tracks, and that they are a lot better! In fact they didn't seemed very confortable on stage while they were playing those old tracks...

For X-Mass, I just said I've made my reservation, I didn't buy my tickets... :D

BTW, I'm just back from work and I must get up at 8.30 Am today, must work again & again... :(

Thortyir said:
I'll consider it if we play... :D Seriously, we'll see, all options are still open... ;)
an other time then, with Horney Moses, ok, will send you a mail as soon as horney moses gave me a few dates