breaklose live in merksplas, belgium - 20th of december

their drummer is working at the same company as i do. each time when hes coming to our workplace he's drumming on the table with his hands. it gets really annoying

message from nina
nùni zegt:
"heidihodie co-mehdi-und-alex-lovers,
im nina and im very pathetic
i never can decide how my weekend will be
so now i have a huge problem
my irish boyfriend comes over to gent and i also want him to be a mehdi-und-alex-lover but he wants to introduce me to his irish friends which are coming over that weekend too, so we have some relational conflict now.
are there people who also are forced to leave a little bit earlier that saturday night? around 12 or 1 o'clock and who also drive to direction gent. and who have still two places left in the car. we prefer such seats who canwarm up, but it s not such a big problem if you don't have that.
last train leaves in brussels at 23.30 and in antwerp at 23.06 so then we can't give kisses and flowers anymore to alex and mehdi if we have to try to catch that train
the situation can also change overhere, so its just asking/ checking. dearest kissing and warmest hugs, sincerly, nina."
nrotsaert@hotmail.com

we'll go to antwerp at noon on that saturday, then your man is coming to show us the way to merkslplas, we're staying at his after the gig, then off to paris from antwerp on sunday afternoon.

alright. so i wont need to assist you in any kind of way :Spin: otherwise you know where to find me :eek:

well yeah. i guess so. and the 'funny' part is that we have a radio playing... arf. then he is making up his own rythm section and he starts hitting the table on the rythm of the music. :erk:

Mariner said:
well yeah. i guess so. and the 'funny' part is that we have a radio playing... arf. then he is making up his own rythm section and he starts hitting the table on the rythm of the music. :erk:
hehehe.. Well, somtimes other musicians do that too. You should sit once at the same table when two or three guys are doing that and of course everyone in his own rythm o_O . Usually they stop when you ask them if they're nervous ;) *g*