breaklose to support anathema in belgium

i'll support the rolling stones one day... remember that....

*serious megalomaniac crisis*

Originally posted by moody
my band will be having an acoustic gig as a man support to anathema on friday, dec 13th at the biebob [belgium]. your support is fully welcome and we hope to see you around, especially you ivo. by the way our website has moved to breaklose.com. see you kids :D

i didnt know you had a band..and so cool too!:) is there only you two?

i've downloaded some stuff and its all acoustic.no pluggs,never?:eek: utterly good after i must say...congratulations!

Originally posted by Strangelight
c50arab1.jpg

He's been doing it for years:eek: sly old fox eh?

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Originally posted by the_good_son141
i didnt know you had a band..and so cool too!:) is there only you two?

i've downloaded some stuff and its all acoustic.no pluggs,never?:eek: utterly good after i must say...congratulations!

cheers mate :cool: as it's mentionned on the website, it's only rough demos at the moment, and final versions should be pretty different, not that dull. and yeah it's only me and me mate. nice one for the compliment :D

i guess katatonia is the kind of bands, like if you like one of them songs, you'll like all of them, as they're all pretty similar.

Hmm, you can only say that if you haven't REALLY listened to them, there's much more in their music than that, but I understand that it sounds all a bit similar for an outsider.
Just like I think everything by Nile sounds the same, but I get all those Nile fans angry with that too.

Originally posted by moody
i guess katatonia is the kind of bands, like if you like one of them songs, you'll like all of them, as they're all pretty similar.

i think its their atmosphere that attracts.nothing special in the lyrics,i mean they are kinda simple.and no solid riffs too.

but they are ok,in terms of not being bad :)