breaklose to support anathema in belgium

moody

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2002
Frankreich
my band will be having an acoustic gig as a man support to anathema on friday, dec 13th at the biebob [belgium]. your support is fully welcome and we hope to see you around, especially you ivo. by the way our website has moved to breaklose.com. see you kids :D

Originally posted by moody
my band will be having an acoustic gig as a man support to anathema on friday, dec 13th at the biebob [belgium]. your support is fully welcome and we hope to see you around, especially you ivo. by the way our website has moved to breaklose.com. see you kids :D

Hello Medhi,

a fine surprise that your band will be playing at the biebob !
We're blue and green from jealousy :D
But you will hear our support !
Greetz from Vera Gothica

Originally posted by Bambi
damn... breaklose have sold out doing gigs with rock bands...they'l be releasing albums next, mark my words

c50arab1.jpg

He's been doing it for years:eek: sly old fox eh?

Originally posted by moody
...especially you ivo...
...see you kids :D
well' it would be great to see Anathema live, but Belgium is to far from here, and i usually don't make concert dedicated excursions.
Btw, who you're addressing "kids", as far as i know most people here are not younger than you? Or maybe you have "Michael Jackson" syndrome - ah, you little gipsy pervert ;) will tell mariner to kick your ass for me... :)
Anyways have fun on the gig!!

exactly mate, that's why katatonia can get signed and one if me mates who's 1.000 times talented than them isn't :cry:

Originally posted by Eos
Can´t see the gig either :cry:
But I´m sure Mariner the almighty will have his little recording friend with him again :D
Mariner the great
his name struck fear into hearts of men

I'll do so ;)