breaklose tshirts available!

breaklose

Spoof Member
Apr 14, 2004
paris, france
www.breaklose.com
our francine is now ready to paint a few tshirts for us. all you have to do is to provide us with your favourite tshirt as well as €6 or £4 and we will send it back to you handpainted (wash-proof). to order a tshirt just drop us a line at breaklose@breaklose.com. hurry up tho because this is a very limited offer!

tshirtfront.gif
tshirtback.gif

Bambi said:
mehdi will even make it with those extra long sleeves that the doctors makes you wear..

really..? It´s a mess I no longer wear such stuff... damn..

Maybe mehdi might also shit on the shirts. This would suit yours...

definitely.. :err:

ah no, fecophillia is really only for people that are a bit radio rental, but you're not mad are ye? I mean you're called sanitydriven so you mustnt be

definitely!

Sorry, I am just a little bit late, giving you something back... I should have done this 11 months ago...

You don´t like it when someone makes it burn... don´t you?

(underlined mistake was inserted to entertain "Bambi"... He seems to be the sadest person in here... :cry: Have fun... :) )

I thought that was possible in the tag question, like in "you like it, do you", meaning something like "you like it, of course, you fucker".

breaklose said:
frodnat i hope your dad bumed you when you were a kid were you?

You hope that someone was sexually abused in his childhood...? Man...

You don´t know that movie I take the picture from...?

sanitydriven said:
Sorry, I am just a little bit late, giving you something back... I should have done this 11 months ago...

You don´t like it when someone makes it burn... don´t you?

(underlined mistake was inserted to entertain "Bambi"... He seems to be the sadest person in here... :cry: Have fun... :) )
retard2.jpg