Brent's official yearly petition/b*tchfest for Annihilator to play Progpower :)

Brent, in all seriousness..

Which Annihilator album should I check out? I honestly must have only heard them once, and don't remember the song.

Brent, in all seriousness..

Which Annihilator album should I check out? I honestly must have only heard them once, and don't remember the song.

Eh, knowing you and your tastes, I would go with Never, Neverland, or Set The World On Fire (in that order). I think you would dig both of those the most. After those two, if you like what you hear, ask me that question again.

I saw them with King Diamond (the THEM tour) and Flotsam and Jetsam.

They were always that level B or level C thrash back in the day.
Add many years and many lineup changes, and its VERY iffy on what the demand for them would be.

With the current thrash revival, and being on EARACHE now, I would guess its just a matter of time before they would hit the road with a retro thrash band.

I think the responses in this thread say otherwise, but suit yourself.

Ummmm....you seriously think responses to any thread on THIS forum are even remotely a driver these days for what gets booked at PP?

I know that, and I ain't ever been to PP!

Just common knowledge.

Don't take it personal. I mean there are plenty of bands I like too that aren't a draw in a festival setting.

Sorry, this band isn't a draw.

Ummmm....you seriously think responses to any thread on THIS forum are even remotely a driver these days for what gets booked at PP?

I know that, and I ain't ever been to PP!

Just common knowledge.

Don't take it personal. I mean there are plenty of bands I like too that aren't a draw in a festival setting.

Sorry, this band isn't a draw.

Just wait until they are booked for SOMETHING here one day, I will prove you wrong, or I'll eat my hat.