Bring back JOEY BELLADONA

tree-soul

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2007
Joey Belladona needs to get back with Anthrax.
He was their only good singer. He has huge presence, positivity and charisma, n.t.m. a voice that has sends shivers down the spine. Why get rid off your Trump card?? For what, for some stupid personal differences? (I hear some idiot from Slipknot will replace him) BRING JOEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I agree he is the best vocalist they've had. The dude from Armored saint was never a good fit for them(just my opinion) I seen them live with him and he was ok....but Joey is a classic thrash vocal one of my favs....

I liked Joey, but the problem is he doesn't want to make any mor albums with Anthrax.
Bush was okay at first but I've seen him lately live and he sucks.
I do have to say they really should have Neil Turbin, he was the best.
I wonder wha they would sound like with Dio or Halford, that would make for a great show.

I wonder wha they would sound like with Dio or Halford, that would make for a great show.
High pitched classic metal vocals in a thrash band? .... hell no lol I think Priest did a Thrashy version of Johnny B. Goode for the movie of same name i believe in the 80's and Halford's vocals killed it... didn't fit...

High pitched classic metal vocals in a thrash band? .... hell no lol I think Priest did a Thrashy version of Johnny B. Goode for the movie of same name i believe in the 80's and Halford's vocals killed it... didn't fit...

joey sang the high pitch stuff just like halford or dio :erk:

get john bush back

They're just moving on with another singer, they've done it before and so have other bands. The fact is, none of you have heard a single second of the new Anthrax material with Corey (if he even is the new singer). If a band's "legacy" or "pride" is more important than the music you have to pose some serious questions to yourselves. To me the very fact that they're getting a new singer and writing new stuff after the fallout with Belladonna shows the band's commitment to success.

I'm still baffled about the overtly hostile attitude towards Anthrax. Fans don't kick a band when they're down and non-fans, well, why should they even care?

They're just moving on with another singer, they've done it before and so have other bands. The fact is, none of you have heard a single second of the new Anthrax material with Corey (if he even is the new singer). If a band's "legacy" or "pride" is more important than the music you have to pose some serious questions to yourselves. To me the very fact that they're getting a new singer and writing new stuff after the fallout with Belladonna shows the band's commitment to success.

I'm still baffled about the overtly hostile attitude towards Anthrax. Fans don't kick a band when they're down and non-fans, well, why should they even care?

I'm sure there are bands that you have grown out of because of the direction or line-up changes. I don't know where you come off having this elitist attitude like you're above anyone else who expresses their displeasure.
You're a Anthrax nutswinger aren't you?