Britney Rant...insane.

Actually I agree with her. For the love of god leave Britney alone. I would like to watch worthwhile news on important matters without Britney being mentioned for 5 minutes, like this new OJ thing. :loco:

Actually I agree with her. For the love of god leave Britney alone. I would like to watch worthwhile news on important matters without Britney being mentioned for 5 minutes, like this new OJ thing. :loco:

True...that ridiculous display was done exactly for the reaction it got...this nonsense actually got media attention.

I think the media is trying to get Britney to off herself...they're relentless.

HAHA. I love Seth Green. The best part was the promo for Robot chicken hahah.

Never had anything against Britney. She's still completely hot.

When her movie came out in what, 2001, a friend and I went down to the matinee and ordered up tickets. The fat old lady behind the counter stared at us, turned, and shouted across the room,

"Hey Frank! Start up Number 3! Two grown men wanna see the Britney movie!"

I was like, "Biiiitch, that's right! Damn straight I wanna see Britney dancin around in her panties! Shit, fuck!"

Jurched

I like Brittany.....she keeps it real in a white trash....trailer park way......that I find irresistable......

Until I can dance better than her or look better in a bikini. I ain't got shit to say. She had a bad day at work. Happens to us all.

Hell yeah...the freakier the better...being locked in a padded room with Lindsey, Paris, Britney and a case of Grey Goose would be sheer heaven to me.

I agree with fah-q as well...she had an off day...maybe a few too many pre show cocktails...the pressure was really on her and she struck out...oh well. She still looked hot...I like the new, thicker Britney...yum, yum.

As a newly married man and as a respectful member of my community I can not really remark on how hot brittany may or not be.

But I have been wanting to bang her since her Mickey Mouse club days.

BTW I am wearing a clownsuit complete with red plastic nose as I type this naked rubbing Old spice on my balls.

Momo

P.S

I love Brittanys shape now, fuck muscular skinny brittany, I like thick woman so I second the opinion of the honorable gentleman from New Jersey

yeah, it seems like guys are into thicker women lately. I gotta start eating.

I'm not sure about that...most guys I know don't dig the beefy look. I never minded a little extra baggage...hot is hot...it's mostly in the attitude anyway.

Ok, Karina. Post your nude pics and we'll be the judge...ha!

Spray tan abs...I should try that.

Brittney isnt as hot as she was when she was like, 16, but that goes hand in hand with age.

Ive seen pictures of her cooter (thank you superficial.com) and I can say I think she is gross. She is like that one hot strung out chick in the trailer part that all the guys dip their dipsticks into but dont talk about it.

Brittney isnt as hot as she was when she was like, 16, but that goes hand in hand with age.

Ive seen pictures of her cooter (thank you superficial.com) and I can say I think she is gross. She is like that one hot strung out chick in the trailer part that all the guys dip their dipsticks into but dont talk about it.

I would talk about it.:)