I've got a crush...

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
...on Fred Thompson's politics!
:lol:

have we all seen that STUPID 'I've Got a Crush on Obama' song on YouTube, yet?
the only thing more annoying is Hillary Clinton's 'Sopranos' spoof.

well, apparently, somebody got the idea that if some ditz could do a song about Obama, they'd do a similar take on Fred Thompson. this tune is MUCH better! :kickass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwKE4z3l2jg

Ah...we were all waiting to find out the lucky devil. Ha!

Obama is much too close to Osama, don't you think?

agreed. i read somewhere that his dad was a rabid Islamic from someplace in Africa and bailed on he and his white mama early on.
the guy probably has issues of all manner and shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the Oval Office, unless he's on a tour.

FRED IN '08!!!

agreed. i read somewhere that his dad was a rabid Islamic from someplace in Africa and bailed on he and his white mama early on.

Now I'm confused, why is it when two White Christian people get a LEGAL DIVORCE like Obama's parents got, it's just called a divorce. But according to you, when a Kenyan man gets a legal divorce in the US, he's a rabid islamic from someplace in Africa. Actually, Obama's biological father wasn't Muslim, he was a Christian from Kenya, a country only 10% Muslim... Obama's biological father walked out on him, and Obama's mother married an Indonesian Muslim man, Lolo Soetoro, who supported the family as Obama grew up.. So now that you know Obama's father that walked out on him was Christian, is he still supposedly "rabid", or is that just something you associate with all and only, Muslims?

I'm pretty sure religion would have had no place in the entire statement if made by a non-bigotted person, you just like associating the reason for everything bad that happened with a person not even that remotely near the middle east, to be a problem with the religion of Islam..

I agree.... only Hollywood actors should run the country.

Yes. I want the terminator as president. I will also vote for Fred Thompson solely on the fact that he is from Tennessee. We need another great Tennessean in office, kinda like Andrew Jackson!!!

Oh wait...that might not be a good idea now that I think about it.

Awwh! Thought you were talkin about me, Sue!

What's Fred got that I ain't got? Money? Fame? Charisma? Gravitas? ...Oh, right. Never mind.

Jurched

you'll always be my favorite, but you keep spurning me, so what am i to do?

:cry: