Britney Spears - From The Cradle To Enslave

attemptballs.jpg

The difference between me and you, is that I'm not trying to impress anyone (i.e By trying to play a Norther song and ttgl). ;)

Just thought the 'montage' was kinda well done (on some parts) - funny to see Britney lip-sync to Dani Filth's voice... her guitarists rock the place too (kinda).

ND24/7 said:
The difference between me and you, is that I'm not trying to impress anyone (i.e By trying to play a Norther song and ttgl). ;)

Just thought the 'montage' was kinda well done (on some parts) - funny to see Britney lip-sync to Dani Filth's voice... her guitarists rock the place too.
ok pwned :)

well btw i dont look forward to impress anyone... i just want to get critic and wanna know when a playing was fine or not. thas all :)

Raistlin Majere said:
god it is so lame. though i have to admit the fact that i like britney spears more than cof
wow!! somebody who likes death metal and dislikes cof.. rawk to that!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Raistlin Majere said:
tell your friends tocommit suicide

well in the fact i have often had to tell them not to, it's not that i hasnt happened already... ;-(

Ok I get it... sorry. Is there a thread for videos like that, so that I don't annoy anyone with shits I'm the only one that appreciaties it.

I still find it funny though.. guess I'm the retard. :rolleyes:

cof isnt really all that great...but they dont deserve to b slapped in a britany video...thats just unfair...

At that time britney was Hawt man!
Britney over CoF?
-Music: Same
-Looks: Britney
-Gr1mness: CoF

Say about the same....

That was kinda funny :) The idea anyway, they could have done a better job with the lip synching, but it's a lot of fucking work to get it right.
On the other hand, if you do something, you gotta do it right.

And CoF suxxorz, although the song Her Ghost Is A Frog is ok to listen to every once in a while, but overall, they suck... hard