Bruce Dickinson for PP VII?

MetalRose said:
That's cool and understandable. I've been a fan of 'Tage for 11+ years and had never seen them perform live. So PPV was a dream come true for me. Other than Alice in Chains there's not another band that I've wanted to see live and haven't. So IMHO again, PPV will be hard to beat. UNLESS God Glenn can resurect Layne Staley, reform AIC and have them headline PP sometime down the line. LOL. For some reason, I don't think that's going to happen. ;)

You're totally correct though, it's all a matter of opinion. Even if yours is wrong. /teasing.

-Metal

I agree with you about Savatage. But I don't think too many people on this forum (definitally including myself which really hates AIC) would like to see Alice in Chains. It is a totally different kind of music and definitally not good enough to be mentioned in this forum. I listen to huge variety of music, Alice in Chains is not one of them.:yuk:
Peace

Dr.Caligari said:
I agree with you about Savatage. But I don't think too many people on this forum (definitally including myself which really hates AIC) would like to see Alice in Chains. It is a totally different kind of music and definitally not good enough to be mentioned in this forum. I listen to huge variety of music, Alice in Chains is not one of them.:yuk:
Peace

I like AIC, i think they are one of the better bands out of that god-forsaken era, but it's just impossible to get a reunion show, AND they dont fit at all in PP... i mean Glenn is very powerfull but I don't know if he can resurrect the dead..well, i could be mistaken though..:D

Empress said:
Yeah same here, but because Rhapsody are so expensive it was why I mentioned him alone. That and since Rhapsody toured the U.S. seeing Luca with his solo band would be rare!

When Rhapsody toured the US, it was beneficial for them because Manowar helped them and lent them some of their equiptment so it was cheaper for them to travel.

I've seen Rhapsody, and they're returning early next year to the U.S., of course I want to see them again and chances of me flying to the West Coast are almost definite, but hearing Luca's music live would be something else. Seeing Olaf and Sascha up there, I think it would be a treat and a rare show to see in the U.S. (and possibly cheaper)..

What about Demons and Wizards? :D

It was a bummer Rhapsody and Manorwar only did a east coast tour and didn't even go anywhere in the west coast. Not even Cali. They have a huge following out here and they would be surprised if they saw how many fans are out here. I hope when they do another U.S. tour they come to cali this time around. My question is though if Manowar lent them their equipment for rhapsody to use so it will be cheaper for them to travel , then who will take Rhapsody on tour next year or will their label and the band actually have enough funds to headline their own tour in the U.S.?

As I've mentioned many times, Dickinson's "Chemical Wedding" is one of my favorite albums, and I'd love to see him perform his solo material at a PP some year, but realistically...Glenn's comment said it all.

JosephAcevedo said:
It was a bummer Rhapsody and Manorwar only did a east coast tour and didn't even go anywhere in the west coast. Not even Cali. They have a huge following out here and they would be surprised if they saw how many fans are out here. I hope when they do another U.S. tour they come to cali this time around. My question is though if Manowar lent them their equipment for rhapsody to use so it will be cheaper for them to travel , then who will take Rhapsody on tour next year or will their label and the band actually have enough funds to headline their own tour in the U.S.?

Joseph, they are going to the west coast! The tour should start in January, but then again it's always better to hear it officially announced. Plans can change but that's what was told to me.

I have no idea about Rhapsody, I think with this tour, they have realized the fan base they have in America, of course it can't be compared to places like Japan, Chile, Brazil or Europe but it's enough to be able to headline. I, myself and many others from different states and Canada told the band to return with a headlining tour, there was not one night that Fabio did not hear that from many people. So I'm sure they can pull of a headlining tour here (they probably just needed to be sure), and I don't see how they don't have enough money to do it, I guess it was done just because it was their first time in America. Who knows. If they're expensive I don't see how they can't afford to bring their equiptment overseas, plus they've played places in South America, so I don't understand myself.

Empress said:
Joseph, they are going to the west coast! The tour should start in January, but then again it's always better to hear it officially announced. Plans can change but that's what was told to me.

I have no idea about Rhapsody, I think with this tour, they have realized the fan base they have in America, of course it can't be compared to places like Japan, Chile, Brazil or Europe but it's enough to be able to headline. I, myself and many others from different states and Canada told the band to return with a headlining tour, there was not one night that Fabio did not hear that from many people. So I'm sure they can pull of a headlining tour here (they probably just needed to be sure), and I don't see how they don't have enough money to do it, I guess it was done just because it was their first time in America. Who knows. If they're expensive I don't see how they can't afford to bring their equiptment overseas, plus they've played places in South America, so I don't understand myself.

I sure hope to catch Rhapsody when I return to the states in January ( I am right now in Afgahnistan ) and if that tour happens then I'll be soo happy. Only shows i have to look forward to in January are Nile w/ Hypocrisy and Decapitated as well as Sonata Arctica! Rhapsody though will take the cake.

as far as if they have enough money to come back to the states.... well i guess it be best just to wait for an official statement.

If they don't tour the states again then I hope they play wacken next year as i'll be attending it.