Bruning Final Mixes to CD...

xmortumx

Jun 17, 2008
Well guys I seem to run into some problems when I burn the final mixes to a CD, for example after i finish mastering the tracks I export them from Cubase in 16 bit and I open them in Nero. So in Nero I add the CD text and put them in order.... so they burn to the CD(With no errors) but my problem is that the CD wont play in all CD players(For example my car wont play them but my house stereo will). Why does that happen.. is NERO causing them to only play in certain CD players... or the CD(CD-R).Any suggestions ???

:headbang:

About a year old... the thing is that it plays all my other cd (Commercial), but the one i burn in NERO doesn't play.

could be bad media, or a dieing CD writer. try a different brand of CDR.

does the CD play back on anything else?

thanks,

Yeah it plays back on my computer... and some other stereos... but idk why it readable in only certain players...

You have to burn it in DAO mode, burning it in any other mode will change something in it, so it will only play in a computer or certain cd players. And yeah Andy, that could also be the problem, I burned a few cds before of songs of mine, deleted the original tracks only to find out I had a damn mp3 cd :(

Thanks for the Replys guys... Well actually no i don't burn mp3 Mr.Sneap .. I burn the Wav files to Sony disc.. but ima check up on the Nero Settings... perhaps Im going to look up on a different alternative than Nero. Thanks a lot guys....

I have never had a problem using the built in windows burning program. All you do is open up an explorer window drag the songs into it and then click finish session. Might not be the best way to do it but the easiest. Also are you burning them as WAVs or something else. When I first started out learning about home recording I found that if you burn them in any other format except wav the song loses some of its original quality.