Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I know you all get sick of hearing me say how awesome it is, but Awaiting The Autopsy is my fag finder. If you don't like it you're a fag. Period. I have listened to it countless times, and love it more with each listen. Just something fantastic about it....

Damn! Good call, but too late. I already pulled the meme out, can't Indian-give a meme. Or can you?

Is there any news on a new Wormed? I know they've been talking about it, but any confirmation?

abominableputridity.jpg

31329.jpg

Cover.jpg

I'm glad you guys enjoy these releases as much as I do :D

SLAMMING!!

as an aside, I wanna see Mike Hrubovcak's artistic process! I need to know how he gets those fucking gruesome shiny bodies haha.

See, malice is not a fag. Even if he's a fag, he's less faggy for that AtA picture. It's a fool-proof process.

EDIT: Just read the SM post on Weakness. They do sound promising. Hopefully with their first EP or album they can step it up just a bit and provide some quality slam.

EDIT 2: Just listened to Cropment's new album as well as Vomepotro. Cropment is actually alright and pretty heavy. Vomepotro is very energetic. Very fun to listen to actually.