Brutal/Slam Death Metal

They had no idea how to play slam and sounded more like awkward hardcore/death metal (early deathcore maybe) hybrid with hamfisted Suffo-worship breakdowns with none of the interesting structures of Suffocation. You're gay and wrong, go away.

Because Devourment has the interesting song structures riffs and solo's of Suffocation.

Why don't you go put on some acne cream. Throw more insults faggot.

I don't even consider Suffocation brutal.. and fuck you for saying Devourment isn't original. Besides Disgorge, no one compares to that brutality.

Awaiting the Autopsy is the shit!

i missed a lot... i like Dysentery a little, devourment is amazing and suffocation arent that brutal and their newer stuff sucks

Yeah, they do. I was skeptical that they would. So was Nick. Nick actually almost didn't believe me that they were awesome, but I managed to convince him to buy Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart at MDF. He digs it. Anything featuring Phlegeton in any (even tiny) amount is good.
To be fair I was confusing them with Annotations of an Autopsy who actually do suck.

Yeah, they do. I was skeptical that they would. So was Nick. Nick actually almost didn't believe me that they were awesome, but I managed to convince him to buy Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart at MDF. He digs it.

Same here.