Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I don't know if their really from Congo but their EP is very good.

On another note i've just read cookie's review of Vomit The Soul last album on Slam Minded and he seems to dislike the prod.
To me it was surprisingly good with the bass very metallic and clear but no lacks of power. It's one of the rare slam band that has a real bass and not something that just bring low frequencies to the guitars.
One thing that bores me are the sub-drops that we found here and there. Fucking deathcore shit that now is used in Slam. I mean one from time to time can be good but in every song it's really annoying.

The same guy who produced the new Vomit the Soul also did Embryonic Depravity's debut. I think he does an excellent job.
He also does the blasphemer album wich has the same type of prod (for the bass) that vomit the soul last album.
The guy seems to be well known he does the production on pretty much every good recent brutal death metal cd from italy (those that we mentioned and also Hour Of Penance and Fleshgod Apocalypse).

http://www.myspace.com/16thcellarstudio

I don't know if their really from Congo but their EP is very good.

On another note i've just read cookie's review of Vomit The Soul last album on Slam Minded and he seems to dislike the prod.
To me it was surprisingly good with the bass very metallic and clear but no lacks of power. It's one of the rare slam band that has a real bass and not something that just bring low frequencies to the guitars.
One thing that bores me are the sub-drops that we found here and there. Fucking deathcore shit that now is used in Slam. I mean one from time to time can be good but in every song it's really annoying.
To clarify, I said that I liked the production and thought it fit with what they were going for, but I understood the criticism (from people like Andy) that it sounded sterile. Personally I liked it but I could see how others couldn't. I also liked those bass drops.

I know who uploaded that. :)

Then again, I think maybe he wanted a physical copy.

Speaking of physical copy, I got 47 bucks of monthly online spending money, and I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hadn, pondering what I should get ... first on my list should be ordering the new vulvectomy as it came out today I believe.

Just ordered the abominable putridity new artwork shirt, abysmal torment epoch of methodic carnage shirt and human mincer degradation paradox shirt via brutalbands.
It's a shame that their isn't any site with all the Brutal Death metal bands Shirts.