Brutal/Slam Death Metal

dinko_steckbrief.gif

Apparently this is a Dinko. Thanks google.

it's about time I start ripping some of the bands posted in this topic recently. I'll give my opinion tomorrow.

new hour of penance hurts my eyes its that good (cover art)

I love how much album art attracts you to music, that writhing afterbirth looks like the best thing ever and I haven't heard them yet.

ive nevr watchd that show(jersey shore). i feel like people from NJ should be embaressed by it, but almost all of my school loved it.

So I know it isnt exactly related to slam... but I've been listening to lots of hardcore lately... beatdown hardcore is particularly interesting... and eerily similar to slam at times.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6X3grJcF8s&feature=PlayList&p=04E0C058D10523B6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4[/ame]

It's still a form of punk... so be prepared for that attitude... it's a little wigged out, but so is slam.

Murder intentions Probably takes number one in my favorite death core bands. which is weird, because it only barely takes the death core title.

What's your people opinion on Blasphtized? I got a hold of Vomiting Putrid Blasphemy the other day and thought they were great! Have they released anything else? Can't seem to find anything when googling, but you never know

What's your people opinion on Blasphtized? I got a hold of Vomiting Putrid Blasphemy the other day and thought they were great! Have they released anything else? Can't seem to find anything when googling, but you never know
Love them their bass sound is terrible and the drum machine is one of the best i've heard so far (along with last releases of putrid pile and insidious decrepancy).
The samples are funny but annoying after the first listen.

Defeated Sanity Pre-Orders up on Willowtip Records!!!

250x250.aspx

The new Defeated Sanity is available for preorder. It is available to preorder in Cd and limited gatefold 180 gram LP vinyl. Also, there are may combos available in the clothing section of the store at a cheaper price.

http://www.willowtip.com/releases/details/defeated-sanity-chapters-of-repugnance.aspx

In stores May 6th, Expected to ship to Preorders in late April. Check the store news for updates.

LIMITED GATEFOLD VINYL - limited to 500 copies, 180 gram vinyl. Those who preorder will get colored vinyl. Make sure to use the drop down menu to select the 12" version.