Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Your an idiot who is bashing a genre simply because you do not like it. Fuck off you ignorant troll.

And you're not ignorant about the foundation and beginnings of a genre. What's the difference ?. You mention Bloodbath, samething as some Bloodbath fan who does not like or know about Left Hand Path,etc.... If anything you're an idiot.

And you're not ignorant about the foundation and beginnings of a genre. What's the difference ?. You mention Bloodbath, samething as some Bloodbath fan who does not like or know about Left Hand Path,etc.... If anything you're an idiot.

So I assume you believe that I enjoy Brutal Death/Slam more then all other genres, and have not looked into any other genre? What're you implying here, because you seem to get dumber with every post you make.

Not that my grammar is great, but I just can't spell tonight/this morning, fuck it. Fuck all my posts.

I'd rather listen to Internal Bleeding then any newer Brutal Death Metal band. Regardless Pyrexia,Internal Bleeding,Suffocation,etc.. all ripped off Baphomet. The Dead Shall Inherit is ten times better/unique/original and interesting then anything from either of these bands. All these bands have an urban vibe. In a lot of ways no knew bands actually sound/resemble them who are influenced by them so really who gives a shit, not the samething, bands influenced by these bands are not tradtional musicians nor influenced by or listen to anything these bands listened too, they pick out specific elements and replicate them lacking any real influences,musicianship or genuine quality. Brutal DM, what a fucking joke.

Ok, and this arguement can keep going further and further back, until you finally realize who the fuck cares and just enjoy the music.

New Flesh Consumed is.... meh. Production lacks any low end really, sounds like everything else Unique Leader is releasing nowadays.

I was thinking that he meant the cover art is cool. Either way, I'm ready to hear the new album. Seems like there hasn't been too many good releases for awhile.

You should find some older bands, or bands that don't get talked about a lot. It's pretty cool when you find something you like. I actually ordered about 15 cd's of OBSCURE Bdm bands, some I've never heard of ... It's been about 2 months and they still haven't fucking got here.

Enjoy your 15 artery eruption albums. :lol:

seriously though, couldnt bring myself to do that with bdm, any other genre, maybe.

You should find some older bands, or bands that don't get talked about a lot. It's pretty cool when you find something you like. I actually ordered about 15 cd's of OBSCURE Bdm bands, some I've never heard of ... It's been about 2 months and they still haven't fucking got here.

Yeah I agree. I download an album or two each week (to give them a listen before buying) and the vast majority of the albums have been released for awhile. When I first started downloading death metal albums, it was bands like Entombed and Death, but now it is starting to get pretty obscure (e.g. Envenomation, which I think you mentioned in a post). I used to think that I should try to find the most appreciated albums of the genre, but I do seem to enjoy quite a few of these unknown bands just as much.

Enjoy your 15 artery eruption albums. :lol:

seriously though, couldnt bring myself to do that with bdm, any other genre, maybe.
On the topic of artery eruption, most of it is shit, but I did find some catchy slams in maybe one or two of their songs, and yeah, you can run into some shitty ones, but I usually don't.

Yeah I agree. I download an album or two each week (to give them a listen before buying) and the vast majority of the albums have been released for awhile. When I first started downloading death metal albums, it was bands like Entombed and Death, but now it is starting to get pretty obscure (e.g. Envenomation, which I think you mentioned in a post). I used to think that I should try to find the most appreciated albums of the genre, but I do seem to enjoy quite a few of these unknown bands just as much.

I also take a look at most of what Malice post, the guy has some godly taste in music. But Krow is right, with the amount of DM bands out there, you're almost more likely to run into some boring bands, or ones that just fail.

Now when it comes to BDM, Devourment are the Kings. With Defeated Sanity closely behind. "Chapters..." is still kicking my ass!!!!