Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Decaying Purity sounds promising, pretty controlled and memorable music.

And thanks for posting Pyaemia---nice to see an older piece I didn't know.

1319049149_folder.jpg

Like Cannibal could've been if Barnes had never left...

That Mutilated album is fucking nasty. Love it.

Seconding those recs for Arsebreed and Disavowed for being like Pyaemia. Pyaemia is probably number one on my list of "Bands that should have released a second album."

thanks.

i got and am enjoying decaying purity. it is very solid...i just wish there was more mid tempo and slow stuff on there. an album that is about 85% fast material sort of loses some of it's impact for me. very good sound, very tasteful vocals, and better than their last, but i'd dig more groove on there even if they don't want to slam.
there's a hate eternal riff in the second song, so maybe that band (and the speed of that band) is an influence on dp. really like the final 6/8 riff in the last song.

waiting for kraanium, epicardiectomy, and cephalotripsy...

thanks.

i got and am enjoying decaying purity. it is very solid...i just wish there was more mid tempo and slow stuff on there. an album that is about 85% fast material sort of loses some of it's impact for me. very good sound, very tasteful vocals, and better than their last, but i'd dig more groove on there even if they don't want to slam.
there's a hate eternal riff in the second song, so maybe that band (and the speed of that band) is an influence on dp. really like the final 6/8 riff in the last song.

waiting for kraanium, epicardiectomy, and cephalotripsy...

Same for me, brother. That Decaying Purity album is pretty tight. Reminds me of Unbirth and Hatred (Italy) also. Tight, fast, squealing riffing. Even some Origin sewn in, perhaps. They are showing to be a professional outfit. Very composed and tight for the genre and style.

I will probably shit my pants when I get new Kraanium or Epicardiectomy.

Has anyone else checked out The Quadrum Plague Split (2013)? Has new tracks by Hatred and other stuff from Cenotaph..tracklist:

acklist:
1. Mortal Torment - The Elbow Throne
2. Mortal Torment - Reverse Articulation
3. Demoniacal Genuflection - They Perish Nonetheless
4. Demoniacal Genuflection - None of Your Children
5. Demoniacal Genuflection - Into Temples Macabre
6. Hatred - Deceptive Civilization
7. Hatred - Leak Down Empire
8. Cenotaph - Consumed by Embryophagy (Live at M.O.D.)
9. Cenotaph - Schizoid Acts of Mental Defloration (Live at M.O.D.)

Today on news nobody wants to hear, Artery Eruption is working on another album. I'm sure it will as meh-tastic as the last....however many I also didn't care for.

Ok so, new Gorgasm, Cerebral Effusion, Placenta Powerfist, Cephalic Impurity, Syphilic and Gutrot are fucking great. Some more than others (Gorgasm <3), but goddamn.