Ezophagothomia - Oratory From Burning Coffins
Sinister: The Post-Apocalyptic Servant
Soreption - Engineering The Void
Bloodbath - Grand Morbid Funeral
Pathological Abomination - Insentient
Gorgasm - Destined To Violate
Epicardiectomy - Putreseminal Morphodysplastic Virulency
Back Door To Asylum - Cerberus Millenia

Didn't truly get into slam until this past summer. I'll admit, it can be pretty generic and repetitive, and if I listen to it too much, I feel my brain kind of numbing, but I love it nonetheless. Aside from the bigger names in slam (oxymoron), I'm really into Guttural Slug, who are supposedly putting out a new album this year. Also, Ingested's new album is coming out in less then a week! Who else is psyched?! Listening to Extermination Dismemberment right now.

1228.jpg

Beheaded - Recounts of Disembodiment

Bought this on a whim from the owner of Pathos Productions along with a rare tour LS from 2002.

This album is seriously sick. I'm glad I'm having a good start to the brutal death metal genre.

You know John? Sick! Just got Decaying Purity's Phases of Dimensional Torture, Carnivore Diprosopus's first and latest albums, and Deeds of Flesh Inbreeding the Anthropophagi from him. Hell of a guy. And I bought that same Beheaded album from Adam Scott of Cardiac Arrest for five bucks. Loved it. I love that early 2000s style!

Speaking of Carnivore Diprosopus, I finally got this recently. My favorite album by them.

Carnivore Diprosopus ‎- 2006 - Madhouse's Macabre Acts
14jxkbn.jpg

Fuck yeah, excellent album. Actually one of my top 5 favorites of the genre.

Don't really like their latest that much. Their debut is cool but needs a remaster

Dude I've got him on Facebook too, I've probably seen you on there before lol. But yeah his collection is one of the most impressive I've seen. I personally like the sound on CD's debut. Fits the music. New one is good, got it playing in my car right now. But it's very different. I get more of an Abominable Putridity vibe from it than anything.

Speaking of Carnivore Diprosopus, I finally got this recently. My favorite album by them.

Carnivore Diprosopus ‎- 2006 - Madhouse's Macabre Acts
14jxkbn.jpg

Funny story, one of their current guitarists is a long time friend of mine from Venezuela. I was about to join them on bass a couple years ago, but I couldn't afford transport from Coruña to Madrid (where they currently reside) to make it to rehearsals. Great band, cool guys.

1. Slamentation - Crawling Through the Morgue
2. Iconic Vivisect - Monument of Depravity
3. Disentomb - Misery
4. Fermented Masturbation - Perverted Slamicide
5. Pathological Abomination - Insentient
6. Postcoital Ulceration - Continuation of Defective Existence After Multiple Ruinous Collapses
7. Maggot Colony - Perpetuating the Viral Infestation
8. Extirpating the Infected - Reborn in Putrefaction
9. Perverted Dexterity - Primitive Scene of Inhumanity
10. Drift of Genes - Perverted Memories

Honorable Mentions
Abhorrent Castigation - Throne of Existential Abandonment
Aborted Fetus - Private Judgment Day
7 H.Target - 0.00 Apocalypse
巨人大虐殺 (Kyojin Daigyakusatsu) - MUHAKA
Amputated - Dissect Molest Ingest
Cerebral Effusion - Idolatry of the Unethical
Cerebral Paralysis - Cycles of Evisceration
Coprocephalic - The Oath of Relinquishment
Corpse Cook - Hell is Empty, and the Devils are All Here
Darkall Slaves - Transcendental State of Absolute Suffering
Datura - Spreading the Absorption
Decimated Humans - To Provoke Genocide
Decimation - Reign of Ungodly Creation
Devangelic - Resurrection Denied
Digging Up - Disseminated Inapparent Infection
Disfigurement of Flesh - Herbarium with Grotesque Necrotic Malformations
Down From the Wound - Violence and the Macabre
Epicardiectomy - Putreseminal Morphodysplastic Virulency
Ezophagothomia - Oratory From the Burning Coffins
Gorgasm - Destined to Violate
Gutrectomy - Slamageddon
Incinerated Flesh - Murder on Acid
Infecting the Swarm - Pathogenesis
Internal Bleeding - Imperium
Korpse - Korpse
Maximize Bestiality - Extraterrestrial Skolexomorphic Infestation
Nephrectomy - Interspecies Bondage
Parasitic Ejaculation - Echoes of Depravity
Pathology - Throne of Reign
Septycal Gorge - Scourge of the Formless Breed
Twitch of the Death Nerve - A New Code of Morality
Necroexophilia - Frantic Visions of a Xenogod
Relics of Humanity - Ominously Reigning Upon the Intangible
SickMorgue - Wings of the Desolated Morgue
Soils of Fate - Thin the Herd
Splattered - Guttural Species
Stages of Decomposition - Piles of Rotting Flesh
Swine Overlord - Parables of Umbral Transcendence
Syphilectomy - Circumcised Abominable Deformity
Traumatomy - Beneficial Amputation Excess Limbs
Visceral Disorder - Dead Body Party
Xenomorphic Contamination - Chasm of No Return
Gangrenomity - Demo 2014
Defleshed and Gutted - EP 2014
Engutturalment Cephaloslamectomy - 8.1.2

Dude I've got him on Facebook too, I've probably seen you on there before lol. But yeah his collection is one of the most impressive I've seen. I personally like the sound on CD's debut. Fits the music. New one is good, got it playing in my car right now. But it's very different. I get more of an Abominable Putridity vibe from it than anything.

You know he's working on repressing the first Beheaded album, right? He's doing it on CD and 2 LP.

I really like Disgorge and Defeated Sanity so I'll probably start looking at stuff in that style.

Just picked up some new shit.
New ones from:
Acranius
Maximize Bestiality
Excoriation
Sadistic Butchering
Parasitic Ejaculation

Really pumped for Acranius and PE. I bought that Max Beast album on a whim because it's space themed slam slathered with bass dumps.

Edit... Goddamn

It's like brodequin and mortician had a baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up some new shit.
New ones from:
Acranius
Maximize Bestiality
Excoriation
Sadistic Butchering
Parasitic Ejaculation

Really pumped for Acranius and PE. I bought that Max Beast album on a whim because it's space themed slam slathered with bass dumps.

I got that Maximize recently as well and was a little disappointed at how weak those bass drops sound. It's like the rest of the song fades out when the bass hits, and it happens at least twice per song. I had to put on Extermination Dismemberment after listening just to make sure it wasn't a problem with my system.

The new Cuff album was also disappointing for similar production related reasons, with watery-sounding, out of phase cymbals (on programmed drums, no less) taking away most of the music's impact. Between these two albums I'm definitely losing some of my faith in home studios.

The new PE is great, enjoying that very much. Delusional Parasitosis' new one is also pretty sick, and I definitely need to check out that Excoriation.

All those are pretty good, Krow. Great haul. I thought MB was pretty solid, definitely for fans of shit like Extermination Dismemberment and Necromorphic Irruption. I love that huge, chugging sound. How's the Acranius album? I heard a couple tracks and dug them pretty well, how's the rest of the album? I love the art, Daemorph is rapidly becoming one of my favorites in the genre.

The new Excoriation is literally the single-most extreme form of death metal I've ever heard. It's the most over-the-top, ridiculously awful sounding piece of garbage, and I love it. Absolutely unnecessary in every way, but it's impressive how extreme it is. Incredible album.

Beheaded's debut is being repressed by Pathos Productions. 300 have already been pre-ordered and only 666 are being sold to the public.

Dropping in March. Just got mine.

Get them while you can. Pathos Productions is down right now.

That being said, what are some other good BDM albums to pick up? I like Disgorge, Beheaded, Deeds of Flesh and some Devourment.

I love Acranius, morguelord. Their combo of big chugging slam riffs and beatdown hardcore and big blasts of bass gravity just hits a sweet spot somewhere.

Both their albums have had some bad ass artwork too.

I also love that big lurching sound Extermination Dismemberment brought to the table. People instantly started copying their debut. It may end up being one of the more recent important bdm albums.

Ozzman, I've found myself getting more and more into that style lately. Check out Pyaemia and Deprecated first and foremost. Two essential early BDM bands.

1. Slamentation - Crawling Through the Morgue
2. Iconic Vivisect - Monument of Depravity
3. Disentomb - Misery
4. Fermented Masturbation - Perverted Slamicide
5. Pathological Abomination - Insentient
6. Postcoital Ulceration - Continuation of Defective Existence After Multiple Ruinous Collapses
7. Maggot Colony - Perpetuating the Viral Infestation
8. Extirpating the Infected - Reborn in Putrefaction
9. Perverted Dexterity - Primitive Scene of Inhumanity
10. Drift of Genes - Perverted Memories

Nice list! I'm actually listening to that Fermented Masturbation album right now. Glad I re-visited it today. One fuck of an album.