BS - Andernach roll call

I will definitely be there... even if the medics have to bring me in a wheelchair :D:D

You´ll see a guy ~1,85m tall with SoulTemptation T-Shirt (i hope i am the only one :p)

Tickets are already bought...

~48,5 left... damn, its so hard!

regards
Sebastian

11am... The Weather is very fine and sunny... and less than 12 hours to go before the gig!:hotjump::headbang:

and I have to cancell BOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Vosselaar with Cora (Gaunerin) yesterday with a migraine, but it was quite mild and I managed to stick it out, thanks to Dieter's earplugs and despite the stroboscope type of lights at some songs... but today I'm in a lot of pain and I just can't go :cry:

I really wanted to meet you Sebastian, we'll have to get together on another occasion! I was also going to meet my friends Sabine and Torsten again, and a certain Alex I've emailed with......... :cry: :cry:

Thats Too bad, wanted to see "famous webmaster" Marlies in Reallife.

But never mind! I suppose it is not the last time Brainstorm played in Andernach!

regards
Sebastian

Ochhhhhhhhh wie schade :erk: ! Wir hatten uns so sehr gefreut Dich und Nico heute mal wieder zu sehen. Vielleicht ist die Migräne ja mittlerweile wieder weg und Ihr kommt doch noch?????? Ansonsten müssen wir wohl für
3 bangen, puh das kann ja anstrengend werden! Ok, dann schon mal gute Besserung und ganz viele liebe Grüße aus Koblenz

Sabine :headbang: :wave:

I was there yesterday...

It all started with Mercenary, they were even better than i expected, greate performance! Great vocals and great guitars. Too bad that the rest of the crowd was not warm yet and not really impressed but it all changed with At Vance. They were really great too and there were some metalheads banging to great soli :headbang:

Then a dream came true. Brainstorm were not on full on the stage yet and the crowd were shouting for them. I was in the third row in front of the stage and there were many brainiacs around me that also enjoyed the great sound of Brainstorm. Too exciting too really descripe it ;)

Nexttime Brainstorm is around i hope i will not miss them, because it was so damn killer to be there with lots of other cool guys banging to my favourite songs :headbang:

so long
Sebastian

Setlist was nearly same as in Essen. But instead of Beyond my destiny they played Voices. I think there was just some difference in the order, can´t remember it 100% exactly ;)

regards Sebastian