Watch what i got today!

sj

Brainiac :)
May 16, 2003
Bonn
Hi Brainiacs,

i finally got Liquid Monster and LiquidMonster-Tour Tickets for Andernach today :hotjump::headbang:

Really nice, after being disappointed that i couldn´t get it yesterday (Monday, Release)

I have not had the time to listen to the whole cd but upto now its fucking impressing! The Vocals are just great! I think Andy gets better and better every cd he records. I am currently listening to "Heavenly" and the accoustic guitar intro is fucking mad! And even the vocals are really fitting to the song and i always like slow beginnig songs that are melodic and get stronger in the middle.

Painside is a ear worm like for me like Weakness sows its seeds on Metus Mortis!

And for those who complain about the Keys in Brainstorm Songs, i dont think theyre so bad this time!

Paid 20€ (~25$) for the limited Edition and i am really satisfied, as the price is much OK for this great piece of Music!

Short form of the words above: :OMG: :)

I think ill spend the evening listen to the Album a thousand times more :D

regards
Sebastian

hehe....congrats on the purchases (album and tickets)! As I already said in another thread (I believe) "Painside" along with "Mask Of Life" are among my favourite tracks too. I demand both of them live :D
Need to get my hands on the proper album sometime this week or so....I already heard I'm on the DVD :loco: