I got the Antimatter cd in today! Since you guys wanted to know what I thought..

Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
I got it today with 4 other cd's; ask if you want to know ;)

Anyway, the cd is GREAT! No disrespect to the band members but this album really shows that it doesn't take the best musician ship in the word when you write well and put alot of emotion into it. So far I'm only on track 7, which is "Flowers." "The Last Laugh" is next, and I've heard the acoustic version with Danny, so I'm anxious to hear the real deal.

Over all an amazing cd though. I don't think I'll be rating it over Anathema cd's any time soon though, and I also think its a mood cd, not meant to be played every day in the car.. Maybe a few times a month, like fine china, you know?

Well that's funny, 'cause yesterday I got my Antimatter too. Found it in the recordshop I never would've guess I'd find it from. I've listened to it allready three times, great stuff, though I have to say in some song (can't remember which one, quite in the middle of album) there was something that bothered me with the drumtrack. Can't put my finger in it, though...

But still excellent stuff! :worship:

I'm gonna buy it tomorrow morning. After so much time..... fuckin' distribution. Thank god there's the net and we can download stuff.