BSG Season 3

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
** Spoiler warning **

WOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!

God I love this show. The first episode was a ripper. I was a bit curious/worried how the new direction would go given Season 2's rather odd ending.

How funny is a fat Apollo?

But man I love how this show will just go for the jugular with modern day topics - in this case - suicidal bombings and this from the supposed `good guys'. Raises a lot of current social and political issues but what I love most of all won't show you an enemy or good guy who is black and white. It leaves you to make your own mind up who is right/wrong/indifferent.

Australian viewers are still receiving Season 2 on our free to air channels - but I just couldnt wait so I have been religilously downloaded each episode.

This show hands down (bar Metalocalypse) is the best thing on TV right now.

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

I am so glad Tigh finally found out about his wife on this week's episode. I still think she's an older-model cylon.

Tonight's episode = best episode ever!

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

So Colonel Tigh poisons his wife, and Starbuck's kid is not really hers? Ouch! The part where the Pegasus gets destroyed was especially cool. Now Baltar is living among the cylons like in the original series.

About time this show picked up and got really interesting. I'm really happy half of the show isn't flashbacks to last weeks episode. I used to joke about them packing a 1/2hr show into an hour long slot.