BTBAM

theater66

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2008
Just wondered what your thoughts on this band, ive heard there album Colors is a very good album:headbang:

Awesome band, from their first album onwards they just keep getting better and better. I can listen to Colors over and over and not get bored.

I quite like Alaska, but only really paid a lot of attention to them when colors came out. I spun it heaps when it was released and just got off a big break from it and spun it the other day, still a pretty damn good album. Looking forward to their next if the trend of bettering continues.

I do love colours. Awesome album. But for some reason, i find the heavier metal parts get monotonous. Where as on say Alaska, the song All Bodies, the heavy parts are constantly changing and dynamic, whereas on colours, while the album is fairy dynamic as a whole, the brutal parts sound a bit samey. except for Prequel To The Sequel which is amazing. ^^

At first I thought Colors was pretty damn good album, but on recent listens I do tend to find it's just a bit stagnant. Looking forward to the next album though, like in_my_time_of_disease said, that is if they do get better.