Buck Rogers

I had to google to find out if this was a cable channel or a website. Their site says I can get it here on digital antenna it seems so I'll try it during the next commercial break of this current episode of CHEATERS.

edit: But I don't believe them because it says channel 3. Who airs a channel on channel 3!? That's for nintendos and ataris and whatnots!

nope, nuthin', hmph

Wikipedia is giving me a couple of other digital channels to try, I'll scour those later.

I cancelled Comcast recently because they are fucking evil and charge WAY too much, anyway I got a digital antenna from Radio Shack and figured out free tv is awesome! I get Retro tv in Seattle on 7.2, a subchannel of KIRO (local CBS) there's another kick ass channel called THIS tv on 4.2 a subchannel of KOMO (local ABC)...

nope, nuthin', hmph

Wikipedia is giving me a couple of other digital channels to try, I'll scour those later.

try putting your antenna in a window facing the broadcast towers close to you (if you know where they are anyway) I tried it out in all the windows facing in that direction until I got the best signal, the coolest thing is that HD is WAY clearer over broadcast because the signal isn't as compressed

I cancelled Comcast recently because they are fucking evil and charge WAY too much, anyway I got a digital antenna from Radio Shack and figured out free tv is awesome! I get Retro tv in Seattle on 7.2, a subchannel of KIRO (local CBS) there's another kick ass channel called THIS tv on 4.2 a subchannel of KOMO (local ABC)...

Way to go! They ARE F'd, and I considered switching/dropping...but, how then would I get the international stations? :erk:
*need to research*

BTW, Night Gallery is cool.

I dropped Comcast for the same reason, rip offs. I have Direct TV now. It is cool. Better anyway.

To get back to Buck Rodgers - yep, it's totally ace. Chest hair and laser blasters, not to mention sexy 70s women.

Did someone say, Duck Dodgers?

DuckDodgers2.gif