Building an Soldano SLO (SLOclone build pictures)

yep that is why ;) but overall i love the tone of the amp. just thinks it could use a lil bit of beef in there. but i def wanna build one for myself.

In my recorded sounds I have VERY simliar sound to this but a bit more low end....I can't share the clips yet though.

hey guys, thank you all for that comments :3

I used 1650T Hammond Output Trafo, and well for what i know weber have good trafo kits, so you can buy them there.
and yes i can give to that recording more low end using the pot named DEPTH, but i don't like to have to many bass on the guitars because mainly you finaly have to remove them for the mix... as lonely instrument.... yeah it's cooler with more balls hehehe but you can use EQ and up 125hz!

If you have any questions there's no problem!! but for people that want to build that, if you never did something like that, take care, that's not an easy job and in some ways have dangerous parts with high voltages!!

Id love to hear this in a mix, dont suppose youve had the time to get around to using this beast properly?

I am building a slo clone and looking for transformers. What are the part numbers on the hammonds that you used. That amp sounds wicked. :Smokedev: