Bulb - New Rough Songclip from Mauritius (podxt, dfhs)

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
Sup Dudes!

Im in Mauritius right now (got here a few days ago, if you dont know where it is google it haha!) and i got my little setup going with my bros laptop, my trusty podxt and of course nuendo and dfhs which i brought on my external hd, and since i have all the free time in the world and then some over here i have been workin on some tunage so here is a little rough song im working on.

Its called "Total Mad"
you can check it out on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/iambulb
or on soundclick at
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=147108&songID=6072863

Enjoy

I'm not a huge fan of this kind of atmospheric/prog Meshugga-ish metal, but i must confess you're one of the best artist/band in this genre.

So you're in Mauritius on.. holidays ??? and you're playing music instead of doing "holiday stuff" (=chilling, visiting...) ? You are a true musician then :)

I have the same obsession for music... I'm almost considering installing Guitar Pro on my computer at work (which is better then going in the corridor or the parking lot alone, trying to "sing" the ideas/riffs/drum patterns at my mp3 recorder, and then trying to recognize the crappy singing at home and writing the music in Guitar pro)

(which is better then going in the corridor or the parking lot alone, trying to "sing" the ideas/riffs/drum patterns at my mp3 recorder, and then trying to recognize the crappy singing at home and writing the music in Guitar pro)

AAahahahahaha I often do that with a tape recorder that I have by my bed, so when inspiration strikes in that half asleep state, I can capture it. Except it usually ends up being a nursery rhyme or something... :loco:

But Bulb, man, this stuff is incredible, and I personally like it a ton more than Meshuggah cuz I perceive a lot more melody (though I've only heard Destroy Erase Improve, maybe they have other more melodic stuff)

AAahahahahaha I often do that with a tape recorder that I have by my bed, so when inspiration strikes in that half asleep state, I can capture it. Except it usually ends up being a nursery rhyme or something... :loco:

Seems that we're all the same wacos

But Bulb, man, this stuff is incredible, and I personally like it a ton more than Meshuggah cuz I perceive a lot more melody (though I've only heard Destroy Erase Improve, maybe they have other more melodic stuff)

I agree on this. Adding melody and stuff makes music more "fresh".

oh thanks so much guys!!
aww deusexe dont say that, especially not when you are named after one of my favorite games!!
guitargodgt: im working on a demo with periphery which should be out soon, and in the meantime enjoy all the free downloads from the bulb soundclick! burn as many cds as you need and then some, because once we are signed i probably will have to take the site down or at least stop free downloads...

Djabthrash: well i have been here a few times, and im visiting my parents and i know nobody here, and yea i guess i should be out at the beach and stuff, but im a big loser like that, id rather spend my time recording haha.
if i didnt have my setup here i would be dying of boredom right now!

Djabthrash: well i have been here a few times, and im visiting my parents and i know nobody here, and yea i guess i should be out at the beach and stuff, but im a big loser like that, id rather spend my time recording haha.
if i didnt have my setup here i would be dying of boredom right now!

héhé :)

You're talking to some guy who's been drum programming instead of going out with his friends on Saturday night... so i understand ...